There is a need in Lane County for a large selection of quality used cars, and Integrity Auto Sales will sell these top-quality used vehicles at a competitive price. The owner and sales manager have over 30 years of combined experience in new and used auto sales. We will continue to develop our excellent working relationship with local dealers and auctions to bring the savings to the customer.
We will be successful because we offer something different; a pleasant car buying experience. We will create a purchasing environment that caters to the customer's needs. We are selling a professional service and an experience in car buying that will bring customers back again, as well as referring friends and family. We estimate an optimistic gross margin over the industry average. We will be successful because of the excellent team we have assembled and the drive and determination of the owners.
- 100% customer satisfaction, measured through repeat customers, referrals and surveys.
- To achieve and surpass the industry average profit margin within the first two-years.
- To achieve a respectable net profit by year two.
Integrity Auto Sales provides a unique car buying experience to the customers in the Willamette Valley. One that focuses on customer satisfaction first. We understand that vehicle purchasing is a necessary, but sometimes unpleasant experience. Our goal is to provide the customer with an enjoyable, honest service by satisfying individual customers practical transportation needs with a quality product.
We also believe it is important to have quality vehicles at a low cost, and will back each vehicle with a 30 day limited warranty. Our company will make a profit by generating sales. It will provide job satisfaction and fair compensation to its employees, and a fair return to its owners. Hard work and performance is rewarded through bonuses and commissions. Job satisfaction is very important for employees and owners, we will create a work environment that is enjoyable and profitable for all.
1.3 Keys to Success
To succeed in this business we must:
- Put together a team of experienced professionals.
- Secure an excellent high-traffic location.
- Establish a network of suppliers, in order to buy and sell products that are of the highest reliability and quality, at a competitive price.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by encouraging the two most important values, honor and integrity.
- Create high morale by rewarding employee success with monetary compensation.