Panache Travel Group
Panache Travel Group (PTG) will be the parent company of Panache Journeys and Panache Services.
- Panache Journeys is a luxury tour company which specializes in providing the ultimate in fully-arranged, small, private tours (escorted).
- Panache Services is a general, full-services travel provider able to meet the basic needs of both the corporate as well as the leisure travel markets. These services include arranging air, land transportation, cruise and hotel bookings, as well as consulting and custom travel arrangements. Panache Services specializes in FITs, or Free and Independent Tours (unescorted).
2.1 Company Ownership
Panache Travel Group will form as a private, Limited Liability Corporation (LLC) organized in the State of Utah by its principal founders (see below). Alternative legal corporate structures may be used once principal investors have been located and investment funding has been secured. Company stock will be apportioned as follows:
- 55% Panache Travel Group founders’ ownership:
- George Raymond 25%;
- Dominque Pascal 15%;
- Alica Marques 15%
- 25% Investor(s) ownership.
- 20% Future employees’ pool ownership.
2.2 Start-up Summary
The initial start-up capital requirement for Panache Travel Group will be used to:
- Purchase the assets and liabilities of Panache European Journeys and Barkley Roberts Travel.
- Finance start-up costs and payroll expenses for the first 12-months of operation, i.e.
- Legal fees related to new filings in the state of Utah.
- Expenses related to rent, office supplies, insurance, utilities, etc.
- Salaries for key managers and personnel.
- Miscellaneous costs involved in formulation and execution of strategic plan.
Initial venture capital or individual investment, to be obtained by mid-Year 1.
|Research and Development||$0|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$1,100|
|Other Current Assets||$0|
|Start-up Expenses to Fund||$1,100|
|Start-up Assets to Fund||$100,000|
|Total Funding Required||$101,100|
|Non-cash Assets from Start-up||$0|
|Cash Requirements from Start-up||$100,000|
|Additional Cash Raised||$0|
|Cash Balance on Starting Date||$100,000|
|Liabilities and Capital|
|Accounts Payable (Outstanding Bills)||$0|
|Other Current Liabilities (interest-free)||$0|
|Additional Investment Requirement||$0|
|Total Planned Investment||$100,000|
|Loss at Start-up (Start-up Expenses)||($1,100)|
|Total Capital and Liabilities||$100,000|
2.3 Company Locations and Facilities
Panache Travel Group has two locations from which it will conduct business:
- The main office address is 129 Market Street, Suite 600, Salt Lake City, Utah 84103. This is a commercial building that can accommodate walk-in customers.
- The East Coast office address is 150 Broadway, Suite 1200, New York, New York 10019.
The offices in both locations are fully-equipped and staffed.