Edgar Risk Ventures, Ltd.
What’cha Gonna Do…
Edgar Risk Ventures, Ltd. (ERV), is a newly-formed Limited Liability Company providing high-level expertise in the music and performance production industry. ERV is not interested in competing with the Warner Brothers and Columbia Records of the world. It has been created to fulfill the dreams and expectations of those talented people who desire to acquire a quality ‘finished product’ showcasing their talent, and to satisfy the demand for such entertainment performances, whether recorded or live, within the middle market of the music consumer industry. Edgar Risk Ventures has been created to explore the opportunities available worldwide to further the dissemination and propagation of high-quality, professional musical renderings of known and unknown artists for the enjoyment of audiences throughout the world.
As a Limited Liability Company in the State of Nevada, ownership of Edgar Risk Ventures is identified as belonging to its managers. The ownership percentages for the managers of this company are:
- Robert Edgar: 52%
- Lee Edgar: 16%
- Michael Glazewski: 16%
- Leo Devilbiss: 16%
Total start-up expense comes to $18,500, of which $3,200 has been expended to date by Bob and Lee Edgar. Details of the total start-up requirements are shown in the tables below.
|Start-up Expenses to Fund||$18,500|
|Start-up Assets to Fund||$42,500|
|Total Funding Required||$61,000|
|Non-cash Assets from Start-up||$4,500|
|Cash Requirements from Start-up||$38,000|
|Additional Cash Raised||$0|
|Cash Balance on Starting Date||$38,000|
|Liabilities and Capital|
|Accounts Payable (Outstanding Bills)||$1,000|
|Other Current Liabilities (interest-free)||$2,000|
|Additional Investment Requirement||$0|
|Total Planned Investment||$44,000|
|Loss at Start-up (Start-up Expenses)||($18,500)|
|Total Capital and Liabilities||$42,500|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$18,500|
|Other Current Assets||$0|
Company Locations and Facilities
Edgar Risk Ventures will seek appropriate office space in the Las Vegas/Henderson, Nevada metropolitan area. Las Vegas offers many benefits to the company:
- A close association with the entertainment industry.
- Competent and professional music production companies and studios.
- Competent, experienced and professional studio and stage musicians.
- Marketing and distribution avenues through particularly strong ties to West Coast companies, as well as to Nashville and the East Coast.
- A burgeoning group of Internet-related companies providing services in the fields of graphics, Web-hosting, Web-marketing, CD reproduction and software distribution.
- Piggyback opportunities with both performers and their associated production companies as they tour through Southern Nevada.