The company’s management philosophy is based on responsibility and mutual respect. City Taxi has an environment and structure that encourages productivity and respect for customers and fellow employees.
The City Taxi team is organized into two groups:
- Taxi Cabs. The taxi cabs division will consist of the fleet of taxis, driver owned and company owned, the call center, and administration. Overall, City Taxi will have approximately 20 employees in this division. The management of all daily operations within City Taxi will be handled in this division. Mr. Taylor, the CEO, will be responsible for the purchase of vehicles and dealing with vendors and suppliers. There will be 10 to 20 employees in the call center, three supervisors, three dispatchers, an office manager, a data entry clerk, and an employee responsible for accounts receivables/payables.
- Maintenance and Repair Services. This division will deal with the maintenance of vehicles. Drivers will be charged at discounted rates for tune-ups, wheel alignments, and other repairs. This division will be staffed with seven employees to begin with.
Officers and Key Employees
City Taxi’s management is highly experienced and qualified. Key members of City Taxi’s management teams, their backgrounds, and responsibilities are as follows.
- Mr. Johnson Taylor, President and CEO.
- Mr. Peter Jackson, Senior Vice President – Operations.
- Ms. Glenda Jones, Call Center Supervisor.
|Taxi Cabs & Administrative||$108,696||$365,217||$395,652|
|Maintenance & Repair||$108,695||$156,522||$169,565|