Our biggest savings of the year
Tropical Tan is a start up company seeking financing. Tropical Tan has an experienced management team, excellent location, and sound business strategy. This business plan will highlight Tropical Tan’s needs, market, sales plan, and financial statements.
Tropical Tan will be located in Chino Hills, CA. This is a market area of 160,000 individuals. The location is in a high traffic strip mall with national chains. The business’ main service will be offering tanning booths to individuals. Tropical Tan will offer six high quality tanning beds and limited retail sales of tanning lotion, bathing suits/swimwear, and sunglasses.
The objective of this business plan is to acquire $50,000 in additional funding. This money will be used to purchase inventory, tanning beds, and other expenses as noted in the Start-up table.
- Sales of $380,000 in Year 1 and $425,000 by the end of Year 3.
- Net Profit higher than 40%.
- Net income more than 10% of sales by Year 3.
Tropical Tan will offer our clients the highest quality indoor tanning experience, with top-of-the-line beds and tanning accelerators. Tropical Tan will set itself apart from the competition by making customer satisfaction a top priority. Employees will be treated with dignity, and will be provided with special benefits such as moderate health insurance coverage, free tanning sessions, and a special company picnic once a year. Employees are the public face of Tropical Tan, and their health and goodwill is integral to the success of the business.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Location – being located in a high traffic strip mall and across the street from a health club.
- Convenience – with quick tan beds less time is spent in the bed, and extended business hours.
- Customer Service – focus on our customers’ comfort and needs.