Sara Clark will lead Sun Heat. Sara has undergraduate degrees in environmental studies and Masters in engineering and business administration. While pursuing this degree, Sara worked with a photovoltaic manufacturer, she worked on a team and took an idea of a solar panel for charging cellular batteries from the conceptual stage to the sales stage.
7.1 Personnel Plan
- Sara: product design, component procurement, business development, marketing/sales, high level accounting.
- Sales (2): set up licensing program, installer support, retail resellers sales and support, as well as direct sales.
- Warehouse (2): inventory, sales fulfillment.
- Customer support (1): all aspects of customer service.
- Bookkeeper (1): this person will be responsible for accounts payable/receivable as well as some HR functions.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|