Our biggest savings of the year
Sun Heat has been formed as a California registered Corporation. The main shareholder is Sara Clark.
2.1 Company Ownership
Sun Heat has been established as a CA corporation. The main shareholder is Sara Clark, Founder and President.
2.2 Start-up Summary
Sun Heat will require the following items for start up of the business:
- Computer system- the required components of this system include seven terminals, four laster printers, one central server, broadband Internet connections, and Microsoft Office for all computers, two ACT! licenses, and two QuickBooks Pro licenses.
- Laptop computer and LCD projector.
- Website development.
- Office furniture including desks, cabinets and chairs for seven stations.
- Waiting room furniture.
- Eight extension telephone system including a hardware-based voice mail system.
- Three large white boards.
- Sales room promotional displays.
- Fax machine and copier.
- Racks and shelving for the warehouse.
|Start-up Expenses to Fund||$9,000|
|Start-up Assets to Fund||$156,000|
|Total Funding Required||$165,000|
|Non-cash Assets from Start-up||$62,000|
|Cash Requirements from Start-up||$94,000|
|Additional Cash Raised||$0|
|Cash Balance on Starting Date||$94,000|
|Liabilities and Capital|
|Accounts Payable (Outstanding Bills)||$0|
|Other Current Liabilities (interest-free)||$0|
|Additional Investment Requirement||$0|
|Total Planned Investment||$165,000|
|Loss at Start-up (Start-up Expenses)||($9,000)|
|Total Capital and Liabilities||$156,000|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$9,000|
|Other Current Assets||$0|