Cresta Testing, Inc. (“Cresta” or the “Company”) is an ambitious and innovative global professional services company with a world class track record in testing and quality assurance. Cresta reduces risk, cuts software development costs and dramatically improves the time to market of new systems.
With experienced management at the helm, Cresta intends to grow by more than forty percent (40%) per year through solid customer service, a great sales plan, proven competitive strategies and a group of people that bring dynamic energy to the Company and the sales and delivery process. Cresta’s financials are realistic, and based on conservative figures relative to the industry as a whole.
Professional services companies need to differentiate themselves in today’s flooded market of lowest cost, commodity-based, service providers. Cresta is unique in that our services and capabilities are all focused exclusively on quality assurance (QA) technology.
Our identity is clearly defined, and is easy for customers to understand. Customers understand and appreciate the value of, and enjoy doing business with “specialists.” Our service delivery team is comprised of experienced QA specialists, skilled in the leading state-of-the-art QA technologies and techniques. Cresta offers the right service at the right time.
Current job insecurity, financial scrutiny, regulatory and business compliance and global terrorism, now requires the aggressive adoption of risk management strategies and actions, to ensure the success of each business-driven, technology solution.
Cresta’s contribution to mitigating risk is significant, enabling clients to guarantee the functionality, performance, and scalability of critical business applications and supporting technology infrastructure. We educate our clients so they can be self-sufficient in these efforts, or we will execute QA activities for them, ensuring that service level and financial management objectives are achieved.
Cresta’s “roots” have grown within the global financial services industry, which represents our largest client base and area of reference-ability. For the immediate future, this target market should remains our focus, as it will simplify and control cost of sales and delivery, in addition to leveraging our prior work.
We aspire to achieve “trusted advisor” status with each of our clients, as the associated opportunities truly allow Cresta to demonstrate the scope and significance of our value-add.
Cresta’s mission is to provide its clients with a specialized, reliable, high-quality, sophisticated alternative to in-house resources for the development and implementation of leading QA and testing methodologies and infrastructures on an international scale. As a true alternative to in-house resources, Cresta must offer a very high level of practical experience, know-how, business practice sophistication, and confidentiality. Clients must know that working with Cresta is a more professional, less risky way to develop and implement QA and testing strategies than working completely in-house with their own people.
Cresta must provide its clients with the most qualified IT solutions through QA and strategic testing services that minimize risk, improve time to market, optimize ROI and ensure the scalability and reliability of IT systems environments throughout the enterprise. Cresta must also maintain financial balance, charge a high value for its services, and deliver an even higher value to its clients. Initial focus will be development of the New York City market focusing on the financial services community, and providing services for European clients in the United States.
- Sustained profitability utilizing efficient operational systems to achieve a minimum gross margin of fifty percent (50%) and a corresponding net profitability after tax of nine percent (9%) to be reached by year-end 2004. Subsequent yearly levels of profitability maintained equal to or greater than that of the current leading public IT testing consultancy.
- Gaining a strong repeat customer base to maximize growth and achieve a minimum yearly growth rate of forty percent (40%) in each of the next two (2) years and a minimum yearly growth rate of fifteen (15%) thereafter.
- Creating an environment of stability and constant development for Cresta’s consulting body where all the basic formal training in selected toolsets is had by end of third quarter 2003 and all consultants are Cresta certified in all the tools and major technologies used in Cresta’s marketplace by end of first quarter 2004.
- A balanced consulting team in terms of numbers, levels and expertise in Cresta’s defined products and services by end of second quarter 2004.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Leverage Cresta’s positive reputation and marquis client references to close large, qualified opportunities.
- Develop true industry specialization. This will provide both a compelling competitive advantage and service differentiation.
- Maintain a pool of consultant resources that are Cresta certified in all the tools and major technologies used in Cresta’s target marketplace.