Corporate Software Sales
This business plan outlines the strategy for sales of enterprise software planning solutions to medium-sized companies and franchises. Corporate Software Sales (CSS) will act as the direct sales arm of a software manufacturing firm based in Oregon. We expect a high degree of profitability based on our plan to key in on businesses that have already expressed the need for such services and products to the software manufacturer. Our management expertise in dealing with corporate decision makers and our partner’s reputation will be the cornerstone of our success.
- Market a business planning software package to corporate managers and achieve $60K in commission fees in year one.
- Customize the software to the individual needs of each client.
- Provide training and follow-up service to each client.
The employees of CSS recognize that information is vital for management and presenting that information in an efficient and easily understood framework is crucial. Also, not every business manager requires similar tools; what works for a service based company might be useless for a manufacturer. That’s why we market an already proven third-party software planning tool which we will customize to the client’s individual needs. Although we recognize the intimate relationship between profitability and quality products, we know that our success is ultimately dependent on the well-being of our employees.
1.3 Keys to Success
The success of our company is dependent on our ability to:
- Anticipate clients needs.
- Adapt software solutions to these needs.
- Identify industries/corporations that need planning tools.