Clara's Hardware Store
Marketing & Sales
We will be using a website, Facebook posts and videos, Twitter, Signage and well placed local radio and newspaper adds to get the word out and customers in the store.
The sales strategy of Clara’s Hardware is simple. First, create a shopping environment that will create confidence in the customer that he or she will get the needed material, part, or instructions to get the job done right the first time. Second, make the store easy to navigate, so customer can get in and out as quickly as possible. Third, know your customer’s seasonal hardware needs and offer it at competitive prices.
Clara’s Hardware offers the parts, material, and advice to tackle any home repair, as well as lawn care. The primary focus will be to satisfy the seasonal needs of the area’s customers.
- Fall/Winter: Weatherization projects.
- Spring: Garden/lawn projects/home improvement projects.
- Summer: Outdoor building projects.
Milestones & Metrics
|Mar 07, 2018|
|June 06, 2018|
|Sept 12, 2018|
|Dec 14, 2018|
Our key metrics:
- # of customers who are within walking distance. we will know this by having them fill out forms for a minor discount
- inventory turnover – we must be fully empty every 45 to 60 days
- clerk training – invest in specific programs so that we can provide certain services and keep track of how many customers want the services
- favorite products and requests
- tweets and retweets