At RJ Wagner & Associates Realty, Inc., our principal service consists of selling residential real estate in a targeted market area. Our services provide our clients with an international network of buyers and sellers through the multiple listing service (MLS). Because of our capabilities to network with other brokers, we will sell homes faster than our clients could if they tried to market their home without the assistance of a licensed real estate agent.
In addition, our customers will list their homes with our agency because of our aggressive and highly-skilled professionals. We will continuously have an above-average sales force to generate and close residential listings.
The owner and broker of RJ Wagner & Associates Realty, Inc., is committed to success in the real estate market and adheres to the strict rules handed down by the Texas Real Estate Commission. Our high level of commitment will enable the company to attract top professionals as sales associates and clients looking to buy and sell residential real estate.
Agents with this firm will be provided with the following services:
- Top commissions.
- 24/7 hour office access.
- Own Web page.
- Marketing/sales guidelines to follow each day.
- Personal goal setting training
- Professional/commercial office setting in a highly visible and reputable location in the city of Houston.
- 24-hour answering service.
- Free inside/outside panoramic photography of each property listing. All photos are placed on HAR/MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and to the Internet realty sites.
- Full broker support.
- Professional flyer will be furnished complete with property photos for advertisement.
- Yard signs will be supplied and installed for the agent.
- Flyer distribution to other broker sites/agents.
Sellers will be provided with the following services:
- Free CMA (Comparative Market Analysis).
- Inside/outside photos in panoramic view placed on MLS (Multiple Listing System) and real estate Internet sites. This allows potential buyers to view our seller's property online.
- Advertising in local real estate publications.
- We design an attractive pamphlet with all property information, room dimensions, tax information, a letter from the seller, and a complete history of the home for potential buyers to read while viewing the property. This pamphlet is for the seller to keep or to give to the new owner when the home sells.
- Attractive yard signs with flyer tubes attached for potential buyers driving by.
- "Just Listed Post Cards" mailed to surrounding neighborhoods.
- Listing flyers distributed to other broker sites.
- Circulated open house invitations (per seller approval).
- Supra System Computerized Lockboxes (we know when and who entered premises at all times).
- Excellent follow-up system on each showing.
- If no contract is submitted within the first listed month, we re-analyze our future marketing procedures with the seller.
Buyers will be provided with the following services:
- We match buyers to homes. We have an extensive questionnaire for our buyers to list their wants and needs. We then take this questionnaire and put the supplied information into our Passport program to match buyers to the homes matching their criteria. (Passport is the latest software available to licensed real estate agents and brokers in the state of Texas.)
- We go a step further with our buyers and we go on-site for them. We visit the homes of their choice and take inside and outside panoramic photos for their viewing. We can email the photos or have a face to face showing with the buyer. The buyer does not have to go on-site unless they choose to. We bring the home to them.
- We present their offers and comply with all negotiating for them.