Our staff has the knowledge and foresight to help the industry into the 21st century. We are committed to technology growth and the changes in the real estate industry.
- Providing agents with all the tools associated with the traditional real estate office at a fraction of the price.
- Affording all the service vendors in the industry with a captured market of realtors through our website. These companies may market their products and services directly to Amerihall Realests® and its represented agents as long as we agree to their sales co-op.
- Offering clientele an avenue to list their properties without the expense of a full-service real estate company. This particular service has already been proven successful through other Internet-based companies.
2.1 Organizational Structure
Regional office (1 per state):
- 1 Managing Broker
- 1 Clerical Secretary
- 1 Regional Sales Administrator
- 1 Managing Director (David Hall)
- 1 Director of Realest® Relations
- 2 Clerical Secretaries
- 2 Online Help Representatives
- 1 Regional Sales Administrator
- 2 National Convention Administrators
- 1 Convention\Sales Coordinator
2.2 Guarantees and Warranties
Our service agreement with the agents will include all requirements dictated by each state in performing our broker duties. We will also provide technical support for all of the services and software provided on our website. The computer manufacturer will provide all hardware warranties.
Errors and Omissions Insurance will be mandatory and billed directly to the agent quarterly ($60).
The escrow account will be balanced and certified monthly by a subsidiary of Bank of America.
All agents will be required to hold a membership with the National Association of Realtors and be subject to all of their rules of ethics and standard operating procedures.
2.3 Start-up Summary
Our start-up is fully financed by David Hall. He is capable of supplying the capital for regional development. It is assumed that, without financing, the company’s growth will be fulfilled by revenues. The profile suggests such a low overhead that no need for further financing is needed. Our only advantage to financial help is to accelerate the growth process for a national presence.
|Research and Development||$20,000|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$60,050|
|Other Current Assets||$0|
|Start-up Expenses to Fund||$60,050|
|Start-up Assets to Fund||$65,000|
|Total Funding Required||$125,050|
|Non-cash Assets from Start-up||$0|
|Cash Requirements from Start-up||$65,000|
|Additional Cash Raised||$0|
|Cash Balance on Starting Date||$65,000|
|Liabilities and Capital|
|Accounts Payable (Outstanding Bills)||$0|
|Other Current Liabilities (interest-free)||$0|
|Additional Investment Requirement||$0|
|Total Planned Investment||$125,050|
|Loss at Start-up (Start-up Expenses)||($60,050)|
|Total Capital and Liabilities||$65,000|
We will be spending a large amount of our profits on development and compter equipment to better service our agents and stay slightly ahead of the technology trends. The project demand for capital will grow only slightly over the first three years as our template for the business pan will copy well from one state to another. Our expense will be centered on maintenance and upgrading over a long term and should not exceed 2% of gross revenues.