Copriso is a total solution provider for printing related services and products such as office stationery, brochures, business forms, and marketing materials to Denver area businesses. It is a Colorado based, home business. Copriso operated under the name of ePrint, Inc. for the past five years under the sole ownership of Adam Suson. In 1983 Adam joined his family owned Sir Speedy franchise which his father had founded in 1972. From 1983 to 1996 Adam managed scheduling, procurement, press operations, employees and customer service issues for Sir Speedy. When the family chose to sell the franchise several years ago, Adam became an independent printing consultant under the name of ePrint, Inc.
The name Copriso was adopted last year to represent “Colorado Printing Solutions”. This name change was due to a Colorado name registration conflict. With the new name, it was determined that an aggressive marketing strategy should be implemented. This strategy involves direct mail and telephone solicitation. To facilitate this marketing strategy, Copriso brought on board a new business partner.
Paul Levy brings 15 years of sales and marketing experience in both computer technology and telephony. During that 15 year period, Paul demonstrated consistent performance personally, and with sales team members, in meeting and exceeding all sales goals with quotas ranging from $1-$3 million. Paul handled both individual sales as well as sales management and training.
Printing is an unavoidable business expense for most businesses. With our combined experience, and this industry’s resilience, we feel that this change in name and ownership coupled with our new marketing strategy will prove a sound business decision. Our keys to success and critical factors for the next year are, in order of importance:
- Implementing our new marketing plan.
- Increasing our customer base.
- Financial control and cash flow planning
We are seeking a long-term loan to assist in our marketing strategy. Due to the seasonal nature of this industry, this loan will assist with business expenses during the first year of operation and insure that our marketing efforts are consistent.
Copriso is a printing solutions provider dedicated to offering a single source for all printing needs with a priority on earning and maintaining our customer’s trust. We will maintain a consistent and reasonable margin while providing customers with a fair price and exceptional service. We will also maintain a friendly, fair, and creative work environment, that respects new ideas and hard work.
1. To generate generous annual sales by the third year of this plan.
2. To establish a tiered client hierarchy:
- 20% long term, established customers
- 60% customers with ongoing irregular and periodic needs
- 20% new customers with unestablished needs.
3. To find 12 new appointments and bidding opportunities per month.
4. To establish two new long-term “quality” relationships per month.
5. To operate at 50%+ margin. This margin is arrived at through historical rates from the previous eight years of data.
6. To be a true one-stop operation by being able to accommodate all of a customer’s printing needs from consulting and design assistance to printing, binding, and distribution. Our goal is to eliminate the need for our customers to source any printing outside of our scope.
7. To promote an awareness of Copriso so as to support sales and income goals through aggressive marketing and telephone contact. This awareness will come from both marketing and word-of-mouth referrals. We will be using our existing customer base to solicit continued and enhanced business as well as requesting referral information from every customer. Client awareness of Copriso will initially be promoted through direct mailings and telephone sales. Future marketing plans are being discussed with both radio and television potentials.
8. To achieve a 30% annual growth rate. This number is arrived at using eight years of historical data and applying the new marketing plan.