R & R Printing is a new print brokerage firm, formed as a sole proprietorship. The owner has extensive experience in the printing industry as a sales manager.
We will offer printing services for a wide range of print media, including business cards, letterhead, envelopes, brochures, booklets, business forms, posters, catalogues and labels. Our goal is to serve all the printing needs for each company we work with, to be a one-stop-shop. While our services, product quality, and prices will be excellent, our marketing strategy focuses on building long-term relationships with our customers.
By focusing on its commitment to helping businesses obtain the printing products and services they need, R & R Printing will increase its sales to more than $1.5 million in three years, while improving the gross margin. R & R Printing will distinguish themselves by reinforcing reliability and expertise with competitive pricing.
To finance the start-up of the business, the owner will invest $15,000, and is seeking a five-year loan of $50,000.
- Sell $750,000 in the first year.
- Increase sales to more than $1.5 million by the third year.
- Bring gross margin up above 30%, and maintain that level.
- Retain client base from previous relationships, and obtain 20 new clients by the end of the first year.
R & R Printing is dedicated to helping businesses obtain the printing products and services they need. R & R Printing offers a high level of practical experience, know-how, and a network of industry contacts, so clients save money and time by allowing a printing professional to handle their printing needs. Very few print shops posess all the equipment and products that most businesses require for all of their printing They rely on the knowledge of a professional that can provide one-stop shopping for all services, paper, bindery, and graphics at a reasonable cost, while overseeing the printing process to ensure the highest quality possible.
R & R Printing is such a vendor. We make it our number one goal that our clients receive the quality of printing they need, with maximum efficiency and reliability. By providing fast response, expertise, and high-quality solutions, R & R Printing generates satisfied repeat customers. This provides a stable retainer base that creates consistent profits.
1.3 Keys to Success
The keys to the success in this business are:
- Consistent, timely, and accurate expertise and information to fulfill the client's printing needs.
- Offer one-stop-shopping with competitive pricing for the quality of products and services offered.
- Build long-term relations with clients to develop a loyal repeat customer base.