OutReSources, Inc. will begin by providing multiple training services for health care providers and public agencies in the areas of Developmental Therapy, and Service Coordination, but will later progress and diversify into Psychosocial Rehabilitation, Case Management, Clinical Therapies, and a multitude of supportive and more specific concepts. These concepts may range from Health Care Business Practices, Health and Wellness Promotion, Specific Disabilities and Treatments.
The initial service training categories for Developmental Therapy and Service Coordination are:
- Standard DS training (DS for Children and Adults) and state certification
- Paraprofessional Supervision by a Developmental Disabilities Professional
- Quality Assurance practices and implementation of the “Best Practice/Client 1st” concept
- Audit simulation in conjunction with training and assistance.
- First Aid/CPR Certifications
- Business analysis and restructuring consultations
- Specific acute “Hot Topic” analysis (treatment/therapy methods, disorders, customer service, adult transition to include Medicaid/SSI, guardianship, community resource)