Sigmund's Gourmet Pasta
Sigmund’s has created gourmet pastas and salads that are differentiated and superior to competitors. Customers can taste the quality and freshness of the product in every bite. The following are some characteristics of the product:
- Sigmund’s dough is made with Italian semolina flour.
- Cheeses are all imported.
- Vegetables are organic and fresh with three shipments a week.
- Meats are all top-shelf varieties, organic when possible.
At Sigmund’s, food is not the only product. Sigmund’s prides themselves on providing service that is on par with fine dining. This is accomplished through an extensive training program and only hiring experienced employees.
At A Glance–The Protype Sigmund’s Store:
- Location: an upscale mall, suburban neighborhood, or urban retail district.
- Design: bright, hip, and clean.
- Size: 1,200-1,700 square feet.
- Employees: six to seven full time.
- Seating: 35-45.
- Types of transactions: 80% dine in, 20% take away.