Sigmund's Gourmet Pasta
Sigmund’s Gourmet Pasta will be the leading gourmet pasta restaurant in Eugene, OR with a rapidly developing consumer brand and growing customer base. The signature line of innovative, premium, pasta dishes include pesto with smoked salmon, pancetta and peas linguini in an alfredo sauce, and fresh mussels and clams in a marinara sauce. Sigmund’s Gourmet Pasta also serves distinctive salads, desserts, and beverages.
Sigmund’s Gourmet Pasta will reinvent the pasta experience for individuals, families, and take-away customers with discretionary income by selling high quality, innovative products at a reasonable price, designing tasteful, convenient locations, and providing industry benchmark customer service.
Sigmund’s first restaurant will be financed through a combination of direct owner investment and long-term loans, guaranteed by the owner’s collateral.
Sigmund’s objectives are to build brand awareness and customer service, while growing sales by opening new stores. Sigmund’s intends to utilize the following strategies to achieve these objectives:
- Offer high quality, innovative menu items, utilizing premium vegetables, meats and cheeses.
- Provide an excellent dining value. Sigmund’s provides large portions of fresh, high-quality food for an average guest check of $10 per person.
- Build brand awareness through inexpensive, guerrilla marketing tactics.
- Pursue disciplined restaurant growth.
- Provide superior customer service.
- Leverage the experience, intelligence, and skills of our sophisticated advisory board.
Sigmund’s Gourmet Pasta’s mission is to provide the customer the finest pasta meal and dining experience. We exist to attract and maintain customers. When we adhere to this maxim, everything else will fall into place. Our services will exceed the expectations of our customers.
1.3 Keys to Success
Location, Location, Location.
Sigmund’s site selection criteria are critical to success. Arthur Johnson, former VP Real Estate, Starbucks, helped us identify the following site selection criteria:
- Daytime and evening populations.
- Shopping patterns.
- Car counts.
- Household income levels.