Our biggest savings of the year
Advanced Technology Pallets
THE MANAGEMENT TEAM
ATP’s management team and its consultants are qualified professionals with vast experience with plant installation and operations, purchasing and marketing. ATP’s consultants will be employed during the start-up period (see Start-up table). ATP welcomes any additional person from our investor’s group that can contribute to the success of the company.
Dan R. Radke, President: SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Inventor of the material and the product RST-PAL Pallets. Utility patent issued in July 2002, number USPTO 08/680,476.
- Dan Radke, the inventor of the unique material for making the RST-PAL Pallets, has been involved in scrap tire recycling issues for ten years by offering his expertise to government agencies, municipalities, individuals and companies wishing to enter the emerging scrap tire recycling industry, Radke has earned a reputation for his knowledge of the scrap tire industry. Assisted States, Counties and Municipalities to remediate scrap tire problems. Contributed to California Integrated Waste Management Board to develop rules, regulations and guidelines for the States scrap tire program.
- Process, technology inventor, business owner and manager, sales, marketing, production line machinery and equipment, business operations, training and management
- More than 30 years owning and operating start-up companies.
- Three years, international business transactions, as a consultant bringing American Companies to Eastern Europe, primarily Hungary to form U.S./Hungarian Joint Ventures.
- Authored the Hungarian Small Business Foundation to establish loan guarantees for privatization and start up Hungarian Small Businesses, working directly with the Hungarian Banks and Government.
Eliezer Banensohn, Vice President: SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Aeronautical Engineer – B.Sc. degree. Experience in R & D for new products.
- 12 years extensive experience as an expert in marketing of new and revolutionary products in new markets.
- Eight years experience as a specialist in putting up new franchise organizations and licensing operations.
- Won prizes for best business in South-Africa and Argentina (as VP Marketing & Engineering).
- Participated, in engineering capacity, in the development and marketing of revolutionary advanced building system – “Domecrete” in many countries worldwide.
- Participated, in engineering capacity, in the development of Hi-Tech product (Baby-Sense S.I.D.S. detector, medical industry).
- Plant design and Manufacturing experience in plastic, rubber, and metal products, injection molds and machinery. Inventor and patent owner for the product “non-electrical hand operated washing machine”.
- 25 years experience as computer software and hardware analyst.
- 15 years experience in marketing software and hardware computer systems.
- Owned several computer service bureaus using IBM mainframe
Shayne Del Cohen, (Consultant) Public Relations, Government Affairs
- Business and economic development, government relations, grant writing, bid preparation, business trade representations, lobbying, employee relations, training and staff planning.
Gene Pitzer, (Consultant) Machinery & Equipment Acquisitions
- Contract acquisition for machinery and equipment for Stamford, Texas plant, 25 years experience, retired No.1 tool and die manager for General Motors, Owner; Tool Consulting Corporation, developed tire recycling machinery.
Steven Garbukas, (Consultant) Chemical, Epoxy Binder Systems Acquisitions
- Contract acquisition for all special binder systems developed by Dan Radke and Steven Garbukas, source and supply plants with materials at best possible price, provide all injection and delivery systems to material during batching.
Richard Turner, (Consultant) Machinery and Equipment Line Standup, Plant Engineer
- Supervise and install all production line machinery and equipment at the first plant, in Stamford, Texas and all subsequent plants. Initial plant manager, over production and safety, will train employees, including plant manager.
Layne T. Rushforth, (Attorney)
Richard Dickinson, (CPA)
* (Resumes of any of the above people are available on request.)
6.1 Personnel Plan
Our first plant will be located in Stamford, Texas, a rural area close to a large metropolitan city, where large scrap tire stockpiles are located within less than one mile of our plant. The area has a large workforce in desperate need of jobs, which will help ATP recruit qualified and devoted workers, that will be paid more than the average wages for this area, which are less than in more populated areas. The direct labor cost shows that each plant will require approximately 70 workers in three shifts.
The team for the first manufacturing plant is currently being interviewed with the help of Stamford’s Mayor and City Manager. The Personnel table shows the position and salary of the 68 employees that will work in three shifts of eight hours each. Production is based on seven working hours with one hour budgeted for maintenance and crew change. To facilitate training, during the first month one shift will be in operation, in the second month, two shifts and from the third month forward the plant will operate at full production capacity with three shifts.
The Profit & Loss table shows the payroll burden as 23% of the salary, which covers the taxes and benefits for the employees. No increase in wages and salaries have been forecasted, however, it is assumed that as the company grows, employees will receive increases in their wages, salaries and benefits.
The Personnel table shows the direct and active involvement of the company President (the inventor) and the V.P. in all stages of the start up, purchasing of the machinery and running the business. The team includes highly qualified professionals as consultants in different areas that will enable a smooth and efficient entry to production. As the projected expansion takes place, ATP will begin a search for highly qualified management candidates that will manage the company in the future.
ATP will also investigate foreign licensing that will bring additional revenue streams to the company. ATP’s V.P. has already made contacts with foreign entities and has found great interest from foreign companies. Elie (VP) spearheads negotiations for foreign licensing and manufacturing.
The Personnel table for the first 12 months appears in the appendix.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Texas plant manager||$48,000||$96,000||$144,000||$192,000||$240,000|
|Texas office worker||$14,400||$28,800||$43,200||$57,600||$72,000|
|Data entry (x1)||$12,480||$24,960||$37,440||$49,920||$62,400|
|Line operator (x6)||$113,256||$247,104||$370,656||$494,208||$617,760|
|Conveyer worker (x12)||$178,464||$389,376||$584,064||$778,752||$973,440|
|Assembly lead (x4)||$66,352||$144,768||$217,152||$289,536||$361,920|
|Assembly helper (x4)||$59,488||$129,792||$194,688||$259,584||$324,480|
|Forklift operator (x6)||$105,560||$217,152||$325,728||$434,304||$542,880|
|Maint. helper (x3)||$44,616||$97,344||$146,016||$194,688||$243,360|
|Sales and Marketing Personnel|
|General and Administrative Personnel|
|President – Dan Radke||$90,000||$120,000||$144,000||$180,000||$180,000|
|Vice Pres. – Elie Banenson||$85,000||$114,000||$138,000||$174,000||$174,000|
|Office workers (x2)||$0||$36,000||$48,000||$48,000||$48,000|
|Name or Title||$0||$0||$0||$0||$0|
|Name or Title||$0||$0||$0||$0||$0|