The key elements of The Nightclub’s concept are as follows:
- Entertainment and dance based themes — The company will focus on themes that have mass appeal.
- Distinctive design features — The Nightclub will be characterized by the elaborate dance club situated in a spectator setting which comfortably accommodates 350 guests. The area will also offer three private sky boxes which can be combined for use in a conference or private party setting. This room is intended for special events and daily use. The adjoining dining room and bar would present an inviting and relaxing atmosphere, which displays a collection of musical and dance memorabilia. A live dj will coordinate the events and entertain the patrons with music and games during music breaks and off-times.
- Location, location, location — One of the major advantages that The Nightclub will have over its competition will be its location in the new, high-profile Your Town Center.
- Gaming — The Nightclub will provide several interactive style video games and pool tables to provide for both additional entertainment and revenue.
- Quality food — All would be lost without special attention being paid to the level of food quality. A simple menu offering foods similar to those found at a premier venue. Traditional ‘bar’ appetizers will be on hand for people craving nachos, wings, or quesadillas while they drink and enjoy themselves.
- Exceptional service — In order to reach and maintain a unique image of quality, the Nightclub will provide attentive and friendly service through a high ratio of service personnel to customers, and will also invest in the training and supervision of its employees. We estimate nearly one service staff member for every 35 guests.
2.1 Start-up Summary
The company is seeking a loan for start-up purposes for a new entertainment venue in Waldport.
Funds needed to accomplish goal referenced above will be $x.x million. The applicant will require the entire $x.x million to finish project build-out.
We will utilize the anticipated loans in the amount of $x.x million to build out the approximate 10,000 square foot space and purchase equipment necessary for the start-up of a new nightclub venue. The following tables and charts illustrate the capital requirements.
|Start-up Expenses to Fund||$485,250|
|Start-up Assets to Fund||$82,500|
|Total Funding Required||$567,750|
|Non-cash Assets from Start-up||$7,500|
|Cash Requirements from Start-up||$75,000|
|Additional Cash Raised||$0|
|Cash Balance on Starting Date||$75,000|
|Liabilities and Capital|
|Accounts Payable (Outstanding Bills)||$0|
|Other Current Liabilities (interest-free)||$0|
|Additional Investment Requirement||$0|
|Total Planned Investment||$567,750|
|Loss at Start-up (Start-up Expenses)||($485,250)|
|Total Capital and Liabilities||$82,500|
|Air Cond. Upgrade||$25,000|
|Audio/Lighting Lease Payment||$2,750|
|Fees and Permits||$35,000|
|Opening Salaries Deposits||$25,000|
|Point of Sales Systems||$35,000|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$485,250|
|Other Current Assets||$0|
2.2 Company Ownership
The Nightclub is a privately-held LLC, the details of which have not been solidified as of the date of this publication. The LLC consists of three principals DD, HK, BK.
D D holds a BS in business administration from the The State University. He has held restaurant management positions for the PepsiCo Corporation. He successfully opened and managed two nightclubs, and went on to open other operations including a sports bar. He is currently in his fifth year in the hotel industry, where he manages a successful sales department.
HK holds a BA in Industrial Media Management, with a concentration in marketing. She has held a financial analyst position with Lockheed Martin and L3 Communications for two years.
BK has been managing a staff for eight years. He is currently in his fifth year in the automotive industry, where he is a successful finance manager.