The EbonySun Entertainment Resort will have the same operational structure as a casino. The company will stress the importance of security to customer enjoyment, and creating a unique customer entertainment experience. The facility will have the following managers in its organizational structure:
- General Manager – General Manager will be responsible for overall business management dealing with various sales, marketing , HR, Finance & Security groups in the facility. General Manager will have good industry experience in a similar industry with a wide range of people and management skills.
- Marketing and Advertising Manager – This Manager will be reporting to the General Manager and will be responsible for setting up sales and marketing strategies. The Marketing & Advertising manager selects channels of advertisement, sets sales revenue targets, create marketing promotional plans and manage sales and marketing team. M&A Manager will be responsible for creating repeat customers through customer-oriented sales strategy.
- Human Resources and Administrations Manager – HR & Administrations Manager is responsible for selecting and recruiting people for the facility. The HR department will be responsible for daily administration and problem resolutions among customers and employees. HR department will create policies to make the facility a better place to work and maintain day to day administration tasks. HR will provide various training for the employees to increase their awareness to treat customers with highest quality of service.
- Financial Operations Manager – The Financial Operations Manager will be responsible for finance and accounting of company’s revenue and expenses. The Financial Manager will create policies to reduce the operations cost to a minimum and increase revenue of the firm. The Financial Manager will be responsible for accounting of daily profits from various revenue streams, calculating inventory, tracking daily operational expenses, projecting advertising expenses, etc. Financial Operations Manager will communicate with other functional managers to make the facility profitable through cost-effective financial methods implementation.
- Security Manager – Security Manager will be responsible for keeping the environment safe and secured for the customers. The Security Manager will prevent and handle any fights or conflicts of various kinds between customers. The security manager will manage the security personnel and implement various remote monitoring technologies to improve the safety and security of resort customers.
The EbonySun resort will have five managers: General Manager, Marketing & Advertising Manager, Human Resources & Administrations Manager, Financial Operations Manager, and Security Manager.
The resort also employs full and part-time employees in the following categories:
- 25 – 50 Security Guards
- 30 Bartenders
- 30 – 40 Waitresses
- 15 – 20 Members of Kitchen Staff
- 10 Back office staff
- 10 – 12 Host & Hostess
- 10 – 15 After-hours cleaning staff
- 10 DJs
- 3 Computer Staff
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Back Office Staff||$126,000||$128,000||$130,000||$132,000||$134,000|
|Host & Hostess||$172,800||$175,800||$178,800||$181,800||$184,800|
|Marketing & Advertising Manager||$96,000||$100,000||$105,000||$110,000||$115,000|
|HR & Administrations Manager||$72,000||$80,000||$85,000||$90,000||$95,000|
|Financial Operations Manager||$108,000||$118,000||$123,000||$128,000||$133,000|