The Infotext Strategy Letter is the core element of a monthly subscription service including the newsletter and website privileges. This is an expansion project for us. It will serve our business in several ways:
- Establish and validate the expertise.
- Generate visibility, leads, additional consulting clients.
- Offer an additional source of revenue.
This business plan focuses on the newsletter as if it were a separate entity. It is confidential, to be used internally as a guide to this new business expansion within our existing business.
- 300 subscribers by the end of the first year, 1,000 by the end of the third year.
- 65% renewals.
- Cancellations of no more than 10%.
1.2 Keys to Success
- Excellence in fulfilling the promise - completely confidential, reliable, trustworthy expertise and information.
- Developing visibility to generate new business leads.
- Leveraging from a single pool of expertise into multiple revenue generation opportunities - the newsletter and subscription website, retainer consulting, project consulting, market research, and market research published reports.
The Infotext Strategy Letter provides high-tech marketers with important news, insights, advance notice of trends, case studies, and pragmatic real world advice about developments related to the worldwide marketing of high-tech products. It includes a monthly newsletter delivered electronically and an information archive delivered on the World Wide Web as a password-protected secure site.