The Supreme Courts
The Supreme Courts will be a full-service multisport complex situated along Boulder Highway in Henderson, Nevada. There are currently no other sports facilities like this one anywhere in the Las Vegas Valley. This plan will be used to define the scope of our services, as well as a means of gaining the necessary investments to open the facility. It will also be used on a continual basis in the evaluation of The Supreme Courts mission, goals, and objectives.
The keys to success for The Supreme Courts are our ability to market effectively, creating an unmatched “cool” atmosphere where people will like to be, and hiring qualified/certified and knowledgeable staff to aid in the running of our programs and leagues.
The sports and fitness club industry is a booming business that produced over $10.6 billion last year and is projected to continue its current trend according to **. The Supreme Courts is conservatively projecting a strong net profit in its first year of operation with this number increasing significantly by the end of year three.
** Confidential or proprietary information deleted.
The main objectives for The Supreme Courts are as follows:
- Sell 800 memberships in year one, 1,200 by the end of year two, and 1,600 by the end of year three.
- Organize and develop various sports leagues and market them effectively so as to fill them to capacity (i.e. seven leagues running twice a year with 8 – 12 teams per league).
- Sponsor and/or support four community events in our first year of operation.
- Show at least a 5% return to investors in the first year of operation.
The Supreme Courts is a multisport and fitness complex designed to be used by the residents of Henderson and the surrounding areas. It is our mission to provide the best programs, staff, and equipment, to fully meet the various sports and fitness needs of our members, while generating a profit for the owners and investors. Besides providing an excellent value to our customers, The Supreme Courts is determined to create an unmatched sporting atmosphere that will add to the enjoyment of every member and employee of the facility. Dedicated to the community, The Supreme Courts strives to support and sponsor community events, as well as host them whenever possible. Our hope is that through the use of our facility, members’ enjoyment and appreciation for sports, fitness, and for life will be enhanced.
1.3 Keys to Success
The Keys to Success for The Supreme Courts are as follows:
- Marketing: We must make The Supreme Courts a common name in the Las Vegas Valley and creatively market our services to each of our market segments.
- Atmosphere of facility: By creating an unmatched “cool” atmosphere in The Supreme Courts through the use of first class equipment, floors, colors, and big screen TVs, people will want to frequent our facility often and our ability to retain members will be enhanced.
- Knowledgeable/qualified staff and management: By providing the users of the facility with knowledgeable and qualified staff who show genuine concern for the patrons, people will feel comfortable and confident that The Supreme Courts can meet all of their sport and fitness needs.