The Medical Group
The Medical Group (TMG) has been formed to offer management services to doctors in the ever-changing healthcare environment. A unique market opportunity currently presents itself to a few skilled individuals who have both the awareness of this opportunity, and the experience, credibility, and know-how to access this previously-untapped, profitable segment of government health programs.
TMG has identified and begun the numerous tasks necessary to organize these traditional physicians into a management services organization which will enable doctors to:
- Retain their walk-in patients
- Double their current Medicare reimbursement for walk-in patients
- Obtain a contract with Medicare
TMG has been formed to provide services to doctors and provide managed care access via these physicians to Medicare HMOs. The managed care industry, including payors, doctors, and hospitals, have been unaware of the potential walk-in patient population.
There are no companies in the Southern Texas healthcare market capable of accessing the walk-in market. The company has a significant competitive advantage over any future competitors based upon two factors:
- The development of a proprietary database of physicians with large walk-in patient bases in this region.
- The development of a medical group comprised of the leading physicians with the largest walk-in patient bases; TMG has a 20-year management contract with this medical group.
The company projects start-up development costs which will fund an initial development period of approximately 12 months, at this point, profitable operation is expected to be reached.