Global Health Translations
Biomedical innovations have a world-wide audience. Each new innovation, each new medical/pharmaceutical product, has a world-wide market. This presents a unique challenge to a company to develop translations in the following areas:
- Instructions for use.
- User’s manuals.
- Service manuals.
- Clinical trials.
- Regulatory documents.
- Marketing materials.
There is need for a translation service that is expert with the technical information as well as the languages where the product will be sold. Global Health Translations is an invaluable resource in preparing a product for the world marketplace. We will offer medical translation in the following areas:
- Medical devices.
The mission of Global Health Translations is to provide our clients translators that can master the medical concepts in the material as well as the demands of the language translation.
1.2 Keys to Success
- All translations will be reviewed by medical professionals with experience in the industry.
- Selection of accredited translators with a university degree from their native country.
- Fast, efficient and professional management of each project.
The objectives of Global Health Translations are:
- Creating translations of exceptional quality.
- Assuring fast turnaround on every project.
- Maintaining competitive prices.