Malone’s Maternity was formed by Sandy Malone as an Ohio registered corporation.
2.1 Company Ownership
Sandy Malone is the primary shareholder in Malone’s Maternity.
2.2 Start-up Summary
Malone’s Maternity will incur the following start-up expenses:
- Point of purchase computer with back-end server.
- Additional computer for the office with an Internet connection and laser printer. Required software is Business Plan Pro, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks Pro.
- Three extension phone system.
- Copier and fax machine.
- Two office desk setups.
- Various shelving on the walls
- Build-out expenses including the shelving units, store fixtures, changing rooms, various chairs and couches, etc.
|Start-up Expenses to Fund||$65,950|
|Start-up Assets to Fund||$74,050|
|Total Funding Required||$140,000|
|Non-cash Assets from Start-up||$22,500|
|Cash Requirements from Start-up||$51,550|
|Additional Cash Raised||$0|
|Cash Balance on Starting Date||$51,550|
|Liabilities and Capital|
|Accounts Payable (Outstanding Bills)||$0|
|Other Current Liabilities (interest-free)||$0|
|Additional Investment Requirement||$0|
|Total Planned Investment||$140,000|
|Loss at Start-up (Start-up Expenses)||($65,950)|
|Total Capital and Liabilities||$74,050|
|Research and Development||$0|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$65,950|
|Other Current Assets||$3,500|