This plan provides detailed investor information and includes the basic strategic business plan information necessary for initial establishment and operation of JTB Products and Services, Inc, a division of JTB Technologies, Inc. JTB Products and Services, Inc will be formed in Richfield, Louisiana, as a corporation under the laws of the Commonwealth of Louisiana.
JTB's Products and Services Division will manufacture custom tools tailored to the Automotive, Auto Body Repair, Sports Service, and Commercial Drilling Industries. Additionally, this division will also provide re-conditioning services to clients using our quality products from the the JTB product line.
The management team responsible for the Product and Services Division's development, and hands-on management of the daily operations are Mitchell R. Jeremy and Rachel L. Jeremy. In addition, a team-oriented, customer-focused staff of 3 will support the management team. JTB Products and Services, Inc. will retain the services of a CPA firm to perform professional company audits, prepare taxes, payroll and serve as a business consultant to assist in setting achievable long-range strategic goals.
Based on the current prices in the Products and Services market, JTB Products and Services, Inc. has the potential of making sales of $348,000 within the first eighteen months of operation. With good management, a revenue growth of approximately 24.53% percent is expected. The projected ratios at the end of Fiscal Year 2 are quite solid.
The equity for each investor will be based on his or her investment. An in-depth look at Ratios can be found the Financial Plan section.
Our primary markets are:
- Auto repair, and Automotive industries. (JTB Tools)
- Commercial and Private Utility contractors. (JTB hole-making products and services)
- Sporting Goods Industry. (JTB drills, and drill refurbishing services)
- Metalworking and Manufacturing industries as a service provider.
Ways to minimize risk factors to JTB Products and Services, Inc.'s success include:
- Obtaining sufficient capital to properly fund the project to completion.
- Maintain a lower than projected overhead which increases the bottom line profit. Multi-skilled personnel will be employed, management will provide a continual training program will ensure they deliver consistent superior service, as customer satisfaction is a high priority goal to developing the business.
- Build a sufficient customer base. An excellent location has been determined by demographics, and an aggressive marketing program by a full-time shared marketing associate will ensure the desired results.
- Establish community involvement to demonstrate how the business will contribute to a better quality of life. Community projects using the company facilities will be developed to help civic groups obtain their financial goals. Schools, churches, and other groups will be welcomed to reach out to the company and its employees for fundraisers.
- Integrate our products and services into the Industrial Distribution market.
- Direct-market our own product lines to over 100,000 potential clients throughout the U.S.
- Utilize our Business Technology Software to gain market share.
- Provide our clients with quality products and services while maintaining high profitability.
For many years, we have seen a niche in helping the above mentioned businesses with their production processes, external job costing, and expediting the above services. These services are handled in a one on one fashion, the clients process for using the various products is reviewed, then a recommendation is made to either scrap, rebuild or replace the items in question. Also at this point we can recommend one of our distributor partner products as a substitute.
JTB Products and Services, Inc. will be a partner in the JTB network, and will also use this network to promote its products and services throughout our industrial distribution partners.
JTB will develop and offer only the highest quality products and services.
- Our products will reduce customers' costs, and have a longer life than the competitors' products.
- Our re-manufacturing services will also offer the client a solid, value-based purchase backed by a 100% quality commitment and effort by our employees and management.
Using JTB own manufacturing facility as a model and test bed for our products, JTB will provide the mid-sized corporate market with new and exciting ways to cost effectively manage all external vendor and customer transactions, yielding continual savings for the users of our products and services. Our manufacturing partners will also add value to our offering of services, further allowing JTB to grow into a high-quality, long-term growth corporation.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Seasoned management with over twenty years of business experience in Industrial Distribution and Metalworking.
- Focused and well-defined long-range goals for longevity. Our plan has been developed to allow flexibility and growth.
- Strong project-management staffing with extensive prior Engineering experience, providing clients with product and service support in an industrial setting.
- Strong marketing goals with niche products and services; targeted services and products delivered with unique marketing approaches.
- Very low internal development costs at startup. Management is well-suited to oversee and develop all projects described in this business plan, limiting pre-production expenses by utilizing industry partnerships to lower the initial costs to bring its services and products to market.
- Previous base of high-quality external support vendors available to build on, with over twenty years of industry contacts to work with, in both the purchasing of quality products, and also in the marketing of our own products.
- Previous successful business plans and experience to draw from. Management's previous business plan helped in closing an SBA package valued at $240,000 for the acquisition of C.N.C manufacturing equipment. Management will implement and perfect all aspects of the business plan, expecting that a great deal of its own creativity, positive attitude, and energy will be brought into all of the required projects.