The Pasta House Co.
The Pasta House Co. in High Ridge has been very successfully serving the High Ridge and Fenton area for 20 years. We have sponsored 25 little league ball teams, donated to thousands of events, worked with schools and churches in Fenton to better the community, catered thousands of events in the area, and hired and worked with hundreds of young people, adults, and their families. Topic 5.3.1, Sales Forecast shows our tremendous yearly sales growth rate over the last 20 years. This year is on track to be another record year.
Our “Frequent Diner Program” is in place at High Ridge with over 6,000 customers who frequent the churches. This loyalty program rewards customers with a $25.00 Gift Certificate when they spend $250.00, as well as a Birthday and Anniversary cards to celebrate a meal with us. The program has been a huge success for the past three years, rewarding customers and insuring future repeat business. Ask anyone who lives in Fenton and you will find we have developed quite a reputation in the community.
The Pasta House Co. was founded in 1974, and they have built it to 34 locations in Missouri, Illinois, Kentucky, Mexico, and The Dominican Republic.
The Fenton restaurant will reflect the intimate charm of an Italian Grocery Store with framed Italian prints and Italian American pop art. Both the menu and ambiance will appeal to an upscale customer as well as the entire family.
Below are the current PHC company owned locations:
- 15601 Manchester Rd., Ellisville, MO. 63011
- 8213 Delmar, University City, MO 63124
- 300 Crestwood Plaza, Crestwood, MO 63126
- 11202 West Florissant Rd., Florissant, MO 63033
- 280 Northwest Plaza, St. Ann, MO 63043
- 6214 South Lindbergh, St. Louis, MO 63123
- 14 St. Louis Galleria, Richmond Heights, MO 63117
Below are the PHC franchise owned locations:
- 1245 East Main, Carbondale, IL. 62901
- 1020 Lincoln Ave., Jacksonville, IL. 62650
- 12 Chesterfield Mall, Chesterfield, MO 63017
- 12445 Dorsett Rd., Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- 6570 North Illinois St., Fairview Heights, IL 62208
- 180 East Center Dr., Alton, IL 62002
- 1623 Big Bill Road, Arnold, MO 63010
- 9012 Gravois Rd., St. Louis, MO 63123
- 3985 South Service Road, St. Peters, MO 63376
- 4517 Highway 30, High Ridge, MO 63049
- 309 North Euclid, St. Louis, MO 63108
- Concourse D. 10701 Lambert Int’l Airport, St. Louis, Mo
- 700 N. Ballas Rd., St. Louis, MO 63141
- 2800 Southwest Plaza Drive, Springfield, IL 62704
- 300 South 44th St., Mt. Vernon, IL 62864
- 205 Kentucky Oaks Mall, Paducah, KY 42001
- 4204 Highway 54, Osage Beach, MO 65065
- 155 West Park Mall, Cape Giradeau, MO 63701
- 931 Valley Creek Dr., Farmington, MO 63640
- 1100 Knipp St., Columbia, MO 65203
- 318 East Washington, Belleville, IL 62221
- 4109 S. National, Springfield, MO 65804
- Ens Naco, Santa Domingo, R.D. Dominican Republic
- St. Louis University Campus
Franchise restaurants are independent franchisees of The Pasta House Company Franchises, Inc. The above franchise restaurants are each independently owned and operated.
2.1 Company Ownership
The existing Pasta House Co. franchise in High Ridge is owned and operated by Dennis and Janice Boldt, with Dennis acting as President. It was established in 1983 under Delex Corporation DBA/The Pasta House Co. in Gravois Village Center, High Ridge, Missouri.
The proposed Fenton franchise would be also owned and operated by Dennis and Janice Boldt, with Dennis acting as President and Janice as Secretary/Treasurer. The new location will operate under the name Delex Corp. (second location)DBA/ The Pasta House Co. Fenton.
2.2 Start-up Summary
The JD Drews facility would come with all equipment, food, liquor, leasehold improvements, employees, and management staff.
We would assume the current SBA loan of $325,000, and start-up expense of $350,000. With cash input of interest-free loans from three different parties totaling $75,000, the loan balance using an SBA secured loan would be $600,000 at 9.5% interest over a 15 year term.
As assets to secure the loan we would put up Delex Corp. dba The Pasta House Co. 4517 Gravois Village Center in High Ridge, and our home if needed.
A starting bank account of $90,000 will be used, only if needed, for unexpected costs associated with the start up.
Start-up equipment list would include the following items: (quality used equipment will be purchase whenever possible to control costs, and then, only if equipment is in like-new condition)
- Twenty quart Hobart mixer
- Steam kettle
- Refrigerated 4 drawer system
- Refrigerated 2 drawer system
- Pizza box refrigerated stand alone box
- Dessert display case
- Eight-burner commercial gas stove
- Commercial Parmesan cheese grinder
- Meat slicer
- Flip top refrigerated 6-foot saute’ box
- Stand up Freezer
- Kitchen and dining room smallwares
- Less trade-in or sale of used equipment not needed in the current operations.
|Crew and Manger Training at High Ridge||$10,000|
|Other Expensed Items||$0|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$17,400|
|Other Current Assets||$10,000|
|Start-up Expenses to Fund||$17,400|
|Start-up Assets to Fund||$657,600|
|Total Funding Required||$675,000|
|Non-cash Assets from Start-up||$567,600|
|Cash Requirements from Start-up||$90,000|
|Additional Cash Raised||$0|
|Cash Balance on Starting Date||$90,000|
|Liabilities and Capital|
|Accounts Payable (Outstanding Bills)||$0|
|Other Current Liabilities (interest-free)||$75,000|
|Additional Investment Requirement||$0|
|Total Planned Investment||$0|
|Loss at Start-up (Start-up Expenses)||($17,400)|
|Total Capital and Liabilities||$657,600|