Hamlin and Park Design will offers a wide range of interior design services to meet any client's needs in southwest Claremont:
- On-site Consultations: Convenient consultations for busy homeowners and professionals are offered at the home or office. The consultation will include all necessary product samples for clients for review, thus eliminating the hassle of having to visit numerous stores for different products.
- Project Survey and Analysis: Each site is inspected for its layout and function. In-depth client interviews are conducted to determine all necessary requirements for the project. This information is then analyzed for design concepts and space planning.
- Design Concepts: The design concept can begin with a treasured piece of fabric or furniture, or simply a blank page. The goal is to attain the "look" and "feel" a client wants, from "light and airy" to "rich and elegant" to "comfortable and cozy." Each project develops its own flavor from the unique selection of fabrics, furniture, and finishes.
- Finishes and Furnishings: There are many factors to consider when selecting furniture and finishes. Hamlin and Park Design's expertise and guidance helps clients make the best selections for their needs. Creativity is also applied in the selection process to create the desired look.
- Custom Designs: Custom furniture, built-ins, and window treatments are also available through the talents of Hamlin and Park Design. Detailed drawings are prepared to help clients visualize the finished piece.
- Purchasing, Delivery, & Installation: Once final selections are made, Hamlin and Park Design assumes all responsibility for coordinating the purchasing, delivery and installation of the entire project.
- Project Coordination & Management: Some projects require a certain sequence of installation for maximizing results. Hamlin and Park Design coordinates all aspects of these projects to ensure smooth transitions from each phase until project completion.