Hamlin and Park Design
The city of Claremont has been growing by 6% annually for the past five years. Currently, the city’s population is 700,000. Most importantly, the greatest population increase is in southwest Claremont which is the city’s most affluent area. The population of southwest Claremont has grown by 20% the past two years. The 80,000 residents of the area have an average income of $200,000 and the average home is valued at $350,000. The new construction in southwest section of the city is valued at 600 million dollars in home sales next year alone. Growth in the area has also generated increase remodeling of existing homes. Last year, remodeling projects were up 20% over the previous year and accounted for $20 million paid for remodeling services in the area.
The building and remodeling in southwest Claremont has increased the demand for interior design services. Last year, residential interior design companies generated $4 million in sales in the greater Claremont area. Forecasts for next year predict that there will be an increase of 11% in sales.
Hamlin and Park Design will offers a wide range of interior design services to meet any client’s needs in southwest Claremont:
- On-site consultations;
- Project survey & analysis;
- Space planning & furniture arrangement;
- Design concepts;
- Finishes & furnishings;
- Custom designs;
- Purchasing, delivery, & installation;
- Project coordination & management.
Courtney Hamlin and Katherine Park have ten years of experience with the city’s top interior designs firms. Both have been successful is creating a base of former clients that will refer new business to the designers.
Hamlin and Park Design offers a wide range of interior design services to meet any client’s needs in southwest Claremont.
The primary objectives of our firm are to:
- Exceed customers’ expectations for service and product.
- Increase the number of clients served by 15% per year through superior performance.
- Develop a sustainable start-up business that is profitable.
Hamlin and Park Design’s mission is to assure superior customer service by doing the following:
- Open communication with clients. The explanation of the “pros and cons” of different selections and design options are discussed in detail.
- Include the client in every stage of the design process.
- Exceed the customer’s expectations for the project.
- Maintain continuing education of the latest development and innovations in the interior design field.