Greek Golf Training Center
Greek Golf Training Centers will be a full-service sport complex situated in Athens. There are currently no other golf facilities like this one anywhere in or around Athens. This plan will be used to define the scope of our services, as well as a means of gaining the necessary investments to open the facility. It will also be used on a continual basis in the evaluation of Greek Golf Training Centers mission, goals, and objectives.
The key to success for Greek Golf Training Centers is the ability to market effectively, creating an unmatched “cool” atmosphere where people enjoy themselves, and hiring qualified and knowledgeable staff to aid in the running of our programs and leagues.
The Golf industry is a booming business that will dramatically be expanded in Greece within the next years. Greek Golf Training Centers is conservatively projecting a modest net profit in its first year of operation with this increasing steadily by the end of the third year.
The main objectives for the Greek Golf Training Centers are:
- Sell 200 memberships in year one, 300 in year two and 400 by the end of year three.
- Organize and develop various teams, depending on level, business type, available time, etc., so as to fill them to capacity.
- Sponsor and/or support one event in year one, two in year two, four in year three.
- Show a net profit margin in the first year of operation.
The Greek Golf Training Centers is a single sport and fitness complex designed to be used by the residents of Athens and the surrounding areas.
It is our mission to provide the best programs, staff, and equipment to fully meet the various sport and fitness needs of our members, while generating a profit for the owners and investors.
Besides providing an excellent value to our customers, the Greek Golf Training Centers is determined to create an unmatched sporting atmosphere that will add to the enjoyment of every member and employee of the facility.
Dedicated to the community, the Greek Golf Training Centers strives to support and sponsor community events, as well as host them whenever possible. Our hope is that through the use of our facility, members’ enjoyment and appreciation for golf, fitness, and for life will be enhanced.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Marketing: We must make the Greek Golf Training Centers a distinguished name in Athens and creatively market our services to each of our market segments.
- Atmosphere of facility: By creating an unmatched “cool” atmosphere in the Greek Golf Training Centers through the use of first class equipment and targeting facilities, elegant and comfortable lobby, showers and changing rooms, floors, colors and decoration, people will want to frequent our facility often and recommend it to their colleagues and friends. Furthermore, our ability to retain members will be enhanced.
- Knowledgeable/qualified staff and management: By providing the users of the facility with knowledgeable and qualified staff who show genuine concern for the patrons, people will feel comfortable and confident that the Greek Golf Training Centers can meet all of their golf and fitness needs.