The company’s management philosophy is based on responsibility and mutual respect. Concrete Fabricators maintains an environment and structure that encourages productivity and respect for customers and fellow employees.
Concrete Fabricators’ employees and management are committed to:
- Providing a safe work environment to protect employees, the employees of customers and subcontractors, and the public.
- Supplying safe products for customers.
- Continuously improving the company’s safety program to reduce the risk of accidents and occupational illness in a changing work environment.
- Encouraging employees to participate in accident prevention programs, and take personal responsibility for their, and their co-workers’, health and safety.
- Employing properly trained personnel, equipment, and procedures necessary to enable regulatory compliance, and contribute to the high safety standards for our industry.
- Monitoring workplaces, enforcing safe work practices, and communicating the company’s safety performance to employees and other stakeholders.
- Making safety a value-added service that the company provides to its customers.
6.1 Management Team
Concrete Fabricators’ management is highly experienced and qualified. Its key management team includes Mr. Lloyd James, Mrs. Anne James, and Mr. Sam McDonald. Mr. James acts as general manager, construction consultant, and occasionally as a site manager. Mrs. James carries out office management duties and Mr. McDonald acts as the primary on-site manager.
6.2 Personnel Plan
The following table shows the Personnel Plan, with salaries, raises and additional employees.
|Cement Layer No. 1||$22,104||$23,209||$24,370|
|Cement Layer No. 2||$22,104||$23,209||$24,370|
|Cement Layer No. 3||$22,104||$23,209||$24,370|
|Part time Cement Layer No.4||$0||$5,688||$12,000|
|Part time Cement Layer No. 5||$0||$0||$5,688|