What's For Dinner?
What’s For Dinner? will provide its customers with twelve home cooked meals that they will freeze until customers are ready to serve them. These meals will be chosen from a set menu designed weekly by us and the meals will be prepared in our location. All of the planning, shopping, food preparation, recipe directions and containers will be provided to help make it as easy as possible for our customers to enjoy their time at our establishment.
Our customers will prepare their meals in a fun, party-like atmosphere where they can relax, meet new friends or spend time with old friends while preparing dinners for their families for the next month.
The Key benefits our customers will receive from using What’s For Dinner? are:
- Spend less time in the kitchen
- Less money on groceries & eating out – it keeps you from being tempted to eat out
- Home style meals & better eating
- Able to sit down at the table together as a family – including conversation and socialization
- Clean up is easy, because prep is done outside the home, and all meals come in disposable containers
- Less time spent on grocery shopping
- In 2 hours you will have 12 dinners for you and your family
- We create the menus – order the ingredients – slice, dice, chop and prepare
- Social hour preparing dinners
Our menus and portion sizes are tailored for the group and individual customers. Seniors get added benefits, with diabetic, low-cholesterol, and low-sodium choices. Families can increase portion sizes for a small fee to accommodate more children or guests.