Green Investments will be lead by the founding team of Sarah Lewis and Steve Burke. Sarah has an undergraduate and Masters in environmental studies from the University of Burlington. After Sarah obtained the degrees she moved to Washington DC where she worked for the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for four years, performing environmental impact statements for a variety of industries, companies, and projects. Sarah was also a project manager for Janus in their evaluation department where they performed company wide environmental assessments of companies that were perspective investments for the fund.
The other member of Green Investments management team is Steve Burke. Steve hails from a financial background. Steve has an undergraduate degree in Finance from Seattle University and a MBA from the University of Washington. After school Steve went to work for Salomon Smith Barney in their investment department for eight years.
7.1 Personnel Plan
- Sarah: Company research, development of markers, sales.
- Steve: Sales, accounting and finance, account management, and marketing.
- Account manager: Customer support for their investment accounts.
- Administrative assistant: Assorted odd and ends.
- Bookkeeper: Handles the day to day accounts receivables and payable duties.
- Research assistant: Assisting Sarah on her research.
The positions will be phased in on an as needed basis. Please review the following chart for personnel forecasts.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|