Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM believes our future cars should save even more energy and produce even less pollution. Led by Jack Anderson, mechanical engineer and environmental guru; Jim Handy, public relations consultant; and Frank Lee Good, environmental and corporate attorney, Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM is going to climb to the top of the auto sales industry. We invite everyone to join us in driving this exciting new technology.
Our strategic focus will attract courageous early-adopters who envision themselves as “energy pioneers,” the younger generation, and environmentalists. Each of these groups has outstanding projected growth rates, particularly the younger generation. Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM holds a competitive edge by specializing in zero emissions vehicles and has franchised with every auto manufacturer that could offer any competition. Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM will stand out as the preferable alternative to fossil fuel burning transportation systems. As visibility of our vehicles increases, sales among environmentalists and the younger generation will increase by 50% each month thereafter.
Profits will initially be repaid to the business to finance any overhead costs related to purchasing inventory, then to the rapidly expanding photovoltaic recharging station and mechanic’s garage, then to pay off the initial investments. Inventory will be purchased in advance to stock the showroom floor and to outfit every executive, sales person, and mechanic with a zero emissions vehicle to drive around town at their own cost. Their savings earned by investing in a zero emissions vehicle will spread by word-of-mouth, attract more customers, and bolster future growth at the same high rate of 50%.
The highlights chart that follows affirms how exciting an opportunity this really is: with GM an anticipated a 50% monthly increase in sales starting small (selling six cars in the first month); a modest gross margin within the first year, rising in the second and net profits being healthy in years two and three.
Not only will the sky be cleaner through the success of our company, but the sky is the limit in terms of our potential market dominance as well. All of these profits can then be fed back into research and development opening the doorway to a secondary market role for Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM as a patent holding company and clearing house.
1.1 Keys to Success
The keys to success for Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM are:
- Marketing: dealing with barriers to entry and partnering with local consumer and environmental groups, solving problems with major advertising and promotion budgets.
- Product quality.
- Management: products delivered on time, costs controlled, marketing budgets managed. There is a temptation to fix on growth at the expense of profits.
The objectives for Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM during the first three years of operation include:
- To create a car dealership with a respectable gross margin in environmentally-friendlier automobiles.
- To develop a discerning and informed consumer base in new automobile buyers throughout the surrounding metropolis who will exercise their buying power to support a 100% yearly sales growth of automobiles with greater fuel efficiency standards and lower rates of carbon monoxide emissions.
- To achieve 1,000 unit sales of environmentally-friendlier automobiles in year one.
- To stabilize the fuel efficient automobile market by increasing the market share by 15% after three years.
The mission of Environmental Engines Toyota Honda GM is to provide early adopters and the younger generation within the Ann Arbor community with environmentally-friendlier automobile choices and to convert traditional new automobile buyers into conscientious consumers who are aware of external as well as internal costs associated with automobile transportation. We will attract courageous early-adopters who envision themselves as “energy pioneers,” the younger generation, and environmentalists. When we adhere to these principles everything will fall into place.