Compton Geotechnical Associates
CGA offers comprehensive geo-engineering services to our diverse clients. Our services fall into two main opportunities of geotechnical engineering services and construction monitoring/laboratory testing. Our geotechnical engineering services include:
- Exploration and characterization of soil and rock.
- Surface and groundwater evaluation.
- Shoring requirements and analysis.
- Slope stability and landslide analysis.
- Forensic studies of failures and/or distress.
The services we provide for construction monitoring and laboratory testing include:
- Compaction monitoring and testing structural fill.
- Evaluation, tieback, and shoring monitoring.
- Pile and pier installation monitoring.
- Laboratory analysis of soil, rock, and water properties.
- Load testing, and settlement analysis.
Each project is customized to our client and its scope, length, depth, reach, and cost are unique.