Marketing & Sales
Premiere Electric’s focus is to meet the demands of the former Gardner and Miller customer base. Premiere Electric has established relationships with these companies and believes we will receive referral business from them over time. The company estimates that 80% of revenues will come from old Gardner and Miller clientele and 20% from new referrals and business. Though the former Gardner and Miller clientele will be important during the first year of business, Robin knows the future of the business is new referrals. The table below further estimates the total market potential of the type of services rendered by Premiere Electric in the Richmond tri-county area.
We plan on having a sales plan that takes advantage of the relationships we had before we re-organized. The millennials are the biggest growing part of the market. To gain new clients we will take advantage of Social Media. We will speak directly to them by Twitter and Facebook. We have green initiatives and a website that speaks directly to them. Our well-trained sales team will take over once they come our way.
The services rendered by Premiere Electric can cover a project in its entirety from original concept to acceptance of completed construction work.
- Consulting services: engineering studies (functional analysis), evaluations and recommendations (value engineering analysis), feasibility studies, master planning.
- Design services: cost estimates, design analysis, project scheduling, conceptual drawings: electrical standards, specifications.
- Field services: 24-hour emergency service, troubleshooting, field engineering liaison and inspection, commissioning and checkout, customer representation at acceptance testing of equipment, preventive maintenance programs.
- Construction services: commercial and industrial.
Milestones & Metrics
|Mar 08, 2018|
|June 12, 2018|
|Sept 13, 2018|
|Dec 05, 2018|
Our key metrics are:
- inventory turnover
- Tweets and Retweets
- Facebook views and shares
- returning customers
- customer referral program