Gaian Adventure Fabrics will be a small company, starting out with a retail location and a virtual store online.
2.1 Company Ownership
Gaian Adventure Fabric and Notions is a sole proprietorship owned by Martha Thimble.
2.1.1 Start-up Summary
Gaian Adventure Fabric and Notions will incur the following start-up costs:
- Computer system with printer, CD-RW, Microsoft Office, QuickBook Pro, and scanner.
- Phone line with DSL Internet connection.
- Desk, chair, and file cabinet.
- Rack to hold bolts of fabric.
- Shelving to organize all of the notions.
- Large table for cutting fabric.
- Hand rotary fabric cutter, electric rotary fabric cutter, cutting boards.
Please note that the following items which are considered assets to be used for more than a year will labeled long-term assets and will be depreciated using G.A.A.P. approved straight-line depreciation method.