Gaian Adventure Fabric and Notions
Gaian Adventure Fabrics will be a small company, starting out with a retail location and a virtual store online.
2.1 Company Ownership
Gaian Adventure Fabric and Notions is a sole proprietorship owned by Martha Thimble.
2.1.1 Start-up Summary
Gaian Adventure Fabric and Notions will incur the following start-up costs:
- Computer system with printer, CD-RW, Microsoft Office, QuickBook Pro, and scanner.
- Phone line with DSL Internet connection.
- Desk, chair, and file cabinet.
- Rack to hold bolts of fabric.
- Shelving to organize all of the notions.
- Large table for cutting fabric.
- Hand rotary fabric cutter, electric rotary fabric cutter, cutting boards.
Please note that the following items which are considered assets to be used for more than a year will labeled long-term assets and will be depreciated using G.A.A.P. approved straight-line depreciation method.
|Web site development||$3,000|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$13,600|
|Other Current Assets||$0|
|Start-up Expenses to Fund||$13,600|
|Start-up Assets to Fund||$24,400|
|Total Funding Required||$38,000|
|Non-cash Assets from Start-up||$3,500|
|Cash Requirements from Start-up||$20,900|
|Additional Cash Raised||$0|
|Cash Balance on Starting Date||$20,900|
|Liabilities and Capital|
|Accounts Payable (Outstanding Bills)||$0|
|Other Current Liabilities (interest-free)||$0|
|Additional Investment Requirement||$0|
|Total Planned Investment||$38,000|
|Loss at Start-up (Start-up Expenses)||($13,600)|
|Total Capital and Liabilities||$24,400|