Ownership & Structure
Those activities that are not crucial to the corporate success (i.e. payroll) will be outsourced or subcontracted. Below are brief summaries of major responsibilities for corporate officers.
- Board of Directors: oversees the overall strategic direction and progress of the company. Specific areas include operational soundness, financial stability, and long-term well-being of the corporation.
- President: responsibilities include strategic guidance of the enterprise, exploration of expansion opportunities, and strategic alliance facilitation and management.
- Chief Executive Officer: the main responsibility is to maintain a strategic fit between the corporate resources and external factors. Responsibilities include running of the overall day-to-day operations, technological and operational soundness, and financial stability.
- Director of Finance and Operations: responsibilities include financial oversight, safeguarding of assets, and human resources management.
- Director of Information Technology: responsibilities include overall technological efficiency, software development, and information control.
- Director of Sales and Marketing: responsibilities include sales generation, marketing programs development, and public relations.
There are two principals that are responsible for the idea and the progress of the firm up. They recognize as the companies quickly grows, certain positions such as CEO and CFO will need to be filled. The company was founded by Steve Logic and Dan Codder. Steve has spent the last ten years at Federal Express. While at FedEx, Steve was responsible for their logistics system. Steve has the incredible skill of perceiving business needs and creating a solution to address the need. At FedEx, Steve was the architect behind their benchmarked logistic system that has the ability to track customer packages and share the information with the client. What this meant for FedEx is that they could tell the customer exactly where their package is at any one point. This logistics system is the main driver behind FedEx’s exponential growth. Dan Codder is a twenty-year veteran in the computer industry. Self taught, Dan has worked at IBM, Cadence, Tektronix, and several other companies. Dan has the ability to design and write computer code very quickly and accurately. NoHassleReturn.com will leverage Dan’s skills for the completion of their customer service software engine.
|Part-Time Disassembly Crew (4.67)||$159,600||$162,792|
|Sales Manager (0.67)||$40,800||$41,616|
|Sales Group (4)||$216,000||$220,320|
|Fulfillment Manager (0.67)||$33,600||$34,272|
|Fulfillment Group (4)||$172,800||$176,256|
|Marketing manager (0.67)||$42,000||$42,840|
|Marketing Group (4)||$216,000||$220,320|
|Programmer Manger (0.67)||$60,000||$61,200|
|Social Media Group (2.33)||$327,600|
|Social Media Manager (0.33)||$50,400|
|Disassembly Team (2.33)||$201,600|
|Disassembly Team Manager (0.33)||$34,800|
|Website Programmers / Bug Finders (2.33)||$462,000|
|Website Programmer Manager (0.33)||$72,000|
|Shipping Clerks (2.33)||$218,400|
|Shipping Manager (0.33)||$39,600|
|Office Admins (2.67)||$288,000|