Noah’s Arf is a full-service animal care facility dedicated to consistently providing high customer satisfaction by rendering excellent service, quality pet care, and furnishing a fun, clean, enjoyable atmosphere at an acceptable price. We will maintain a friendly creative work environment which respects diversity, ideas, and hard work.
The timing is right for starting this new venture. Animals are playing a larger role in our lives, and working people are choosing to provide them with a good life. Loving families with active pets and an active conscience are in search of better lives for their pets and peace of mind for themselves, causing busy animal lovers to flock to an ever-growing number of animal day care facilities across the nation. For customer convenience, in addition to day care, Noah’s Arf will include overnight care, in-home care, wash your own, pet grooming, animal behavior, pet portraits, gift and pet specialty products, 24 hour service, and special requests, all at one facility.
Kris Price, owner, has worked at a high paced, customer service oriented profession at a growing company for twenty-three years. She has earned the respect of her colleagues through hard work and dedication. Her daughter is a graduate from veterinarian technical college and will join the staff in the fall of Year 1. Kris cares for pets of friends often, and at any given time there have been one or more animals living in her home. From business colleagues to friends surveyed, Kris has what it takes to make this venture extremely successful. She will count on her reputation to exceed expectations while continuously establishing an active client base.
To achieve our objectives, Noah’s Arf is seeking a long-term commercial loan. This loan will be paid back from the cash flow of the business within seven years, collateralized by the assets of the company, backed by personal integrity, experience and a contractual guarantee from the owner. Start-up costs will be used to purchase fixed assets, supplies, advertising, and opening cash on hand.
- Monthly sales increasing steadily throughout FY 1.
- Gross margin higher than 50% on pet products.
- Full capacity by year end FY 2.
- Expansion of services by FY 3.
To provide excellent animal care in a pet friendly atmosphere while ensuring our customers, both pet and owner, receive excellent service in a playful safe environment.
1.3 Keys to Success
The keys to success in our business are:
- Superior Customer Service: 24 hour high-quality care and service.
- Environment: provide a clean, upscale, odor free, enjoyable environment conducive to giving professional trusting service.
- Convenience: offering clients a wide range of services in one environment.
- Location: provide an easily accessible location for customer convenience.
- Reputation: credibility, integrity, and 100% dedication from 23+ years employment at current workplace.