Arrow Mail services are as follows:
Marketing Campaign Development
- Develop exceptional creative themes to compel the recipient to read the copy.
- Demonstrate the prime consumer benefits and relate them to the creative concepts.
- Write clear, concise, and interesting lettercopy and response vehicle to achieve desired action.
- Design and develop collateral material.
Database Analysis & Management
- Analyze customer base to demonstrate product breakdown.
- Use modeling techniques to identify customers with a propensity to buy other products.
- Generate reports to analyze marketing information.
Market Analysis & Prospect List Selection
- Review the client’s positioning, product offer, and market area.
- Determine the best audience for the product based on demographics.
- Produce maps to assist in targeting specific geographic areas.
- Develop the best marketing approach and mailing package to fit the product and audience.
- Research and recommend appropriate prospect mailing lists including demographic & geographic selections.
- Obtain virtually any mailing list available in the country.
Mailing List Hygiene & Preparation
- Enhance name/address data to achieve the highest quality address block possible.
- Merge/purge different mailing lists to reduce current customers and/or duplicates.
- Process mailing file with CASS certified pre-sorting software to increase deliverability and achieve the lowest postage rate (3 & 5 digit sort, BMC, SCF).
- Develop/modify programs to create complex variables (old/new account, potential borrowing power, etc.).
- Typeset, layout and produce mechanicals for custom projects or existing stationery.
- Manage production of all stationery, postcards and/or collateral material needed for mailing.
- Produce high-quality, personalized letters/envelopes on laser equipment in resolutions up to 600 dpi.
- Incorporate variable text, data, and signatures as appropriate.