Arrow Mail is a creative and high-quality personalized direct mail business for financial services companies that focus on small businesses.
There are numerous traits that separate Arrow Mail from other target marketing companies:
- Quality: Arrow Mail delivers the highest-quality mail piece. The mailing file is put through rigorous procedures to ensure the cleanest address block in the industry. The company creates a highly personalized piece that does not scream “junk mail.” The personalization is done on high-resolution (600 dpi) laser printers to produce a mailing piece that looks like personal correspondence.
- Service: Most marketing staffs are limited in size, time, and resources. Arrow Mail becomes an extension of the customer’s staff and provides a superior level of customer service and attention to detail. Our team-oriented environment insures the mailing goes out correctly and on time.
- Creativity: Direct mail must grab the reader’s attention and get the customer’s message across. Arrow Mail can design a creative custom direct mail plan that fits the customer’s tastes and budget; or the company can modify its “proven programs” to suit a customer’s needs. All of the designs and copy are customized to the customer’s satisfaction because “one size does not fit all.”
- Knowledge: Arrow Mail is not a printer or lettershop that has recently decided to add personalization. The company is a direct marketing agency that, through 20+ years of experience, has acquired valuable knowledge about prospect selection, database analysis, and creative techniques, as well as expertise in financial industry customer files, products, and services.
The company office and production facility is a 5,000 sq. ft. building in Monroe, Oregon (22 miles northeast of Portland).
Arrow Mail’s owner, Todd Graham, has authored a number of articles on direct mail that have appeared in industry trade publications. He has over 20 years of experience in the field.
Working with Johnson Communication 20 years ago, Todd was a pivotal player in the company’s response to the major deregulation of the banking industry, introducing a variety of new products that lent themselves well to quality target marketing. Since then, Todd has built his expertise as account manager with Reilly Marketing and Triumph Direct Mail.
Arrow Mail’s mission is to provide successful creative direct mail strategies for financial services companies that will resonate with small businesses.
The objectives of Arrow Mail are the following:
- Acquire 50 customers by the end of the first year of operation.
- Achieve sales in excess of $260,000.
- Increase customer base by 25% by the end of the second year of operation.
- Increase sales by 15% by the end of the second year of operation.