TTR Data Recovery
Strategy and Implementation Summary
TTR Data Recovery Technologies will aggressively pursue developing a VARs program to open the market for data recovery. In addition, the company will cultivate relationships with company and public IT units by providing a free diagnostic software program that will assist in assessing damage to a media.
5.1 Competitive Edge
Dan Whitaker is the competitive edge of TTR Data Recovery Technologies. Dan has worked for both Rogue Computer Services and CBL Technologies over the past fifteen years. In his last position with CBL Technologies, Dan managed the growth of the Data Recovery Unit. He generated sales in excess of $3 million annually. His strength is his customer relation skills and he has been successful in expanding the range of services offered by the company.
The staff of TTR Data Recovery Technologies are impressive also:
- Al Siano: Seven years of experience in data recovery. Area of expertise: mechanical failure, head crash, media damage, controller malfunction, actuator failure, and damaged motor.
- Linda Stevens: Eight years of experience in data recovery. Area of expertise: user error, accidental deletions, reformatting, repartition, virus infection, directory corruption, and lost/forgotten password.
- Roger Williams: Five years of experience in data recovery. Area of expertise: natural disaster, fire, flood, hurricane/tornado, earthquake, and power spike.
TTR Data Recovery Technologies’ facility has a Class 100 Cleanroom in order to make delicate repairs, with no margin of error for the smallest of particles. This pristine facility maintains fewer than 100 circulating air contaminant particles per million (10,000X purer than the everyday environment), ensuring a regulated atmosphere for performing sensitive open drive surgery. In addition, the staff wears special suits, hair caps, face masks, boots and latex gloves.
5.2 Sales Strategy
TTR Data Recovery Technologies will have three distinct sales approaches:
- For VARs: We will offer VARs a flat service fee. Each VAR can then set their own price for the service to their customer.
- IT Units: We will offer a free diagnostic software program that will assist in assessing damage to a media. We will also offer a 15% discount for recovery services.
5.2.1 Sales Forecast
For the first month there will be no sales, as the company will be establishing its operations. We anticipate that sales will grow quickly during the second and third month of operation.
The following is the sales forecast for three years.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Direct Cost of Sales||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Subtotal Direct Cost of Sales||$0||$0||$0|