TTR Data Recovery
Data recovery is an often overlooked option when data loss has occurred. TTR Data Recovery Technologies has the expert technicians, knowledgeable customer support staff, and the laboratory facility to solve most disaster recovery crisis quickly, efficiently, and cost-effectively.
It is estimated that, last year, companies lost data valued at $2 billion dollars through mechanical or electrical failure, virus activity, system malfunctions, accidental erasure or water, fire or smoke damage. TTR Data Recovery Technologies can recover mission critical data when all other conventional methods and experts have failed.
TTR Data Recovery Technologies, depending on the extent of the damage, will get the data back to life in 24 to 48 hours. For time-sensitive data loss situations, a direct modem-to-modem transfer or high-speed T1 FTP data transfer will be available by way of the Internet.
TTR Data Recovery Technologies has proprietary recovery technology that is not operation system dependant. From DOS to Novell to Macintosh to UNIX, the company has the technology and expertise to retrieve critical data. TTR Data Recovery Technologies’ engineers have a commitment to innovation, and have developed in-house software and hardware solutions to retrieve the maximum amount of data.
Dan Whitaker, co-owner of TTR Data Recovery Technologies, has been a professional in the field of data recovery for fifteen years. He has recovered data for Fortune 500 companies, governments, military, and a number of the country’s leading educational and research institutions.
- Establish TTR Data Recovery as the national leader in critical data retrieval.
- Increase the number of Value Added Resellers (VARs) offering recovery services through TTR Data Recovery by 20% over the next two years.
1.2 Keys to Success
The keys to success in TTR Data Recovery Technologies are:
- Offering innovative solutions to data retrieval.
- Reliable and timely solutions. Get the data back to the company in two days at the latest.
- A reliable administration that is ready to serve customers, prepare accurate billing, follow-up on orders and other documentation, and maintain a close watch on expenses and collection of accounts receivable.