FoodFun Lifeskills Instructional Software
FoodFun Lifeskills Instructional Software is a start-up organization, founded as an Illinois based L.L.C. The company is owned by its founder Sue Altamirankow.
2.1 Company Ownership
The company was founded and is owned by Sue Altamirankow. Sue is a respected, published, former educator of special education with an emphasis on autism. Sue will leverage her extensive knowledge and industry contacts to make FoodFun LIS a success.
2.2 Start-up Summary
FoodFun LIS is a start-up organization. The following assets and professional services will be needed for the formation and start of operations.
- Legal services for company formation.
- Accounting services to set up the accounting shell of the company QuickBooks Pro software.
- Computer programmers (3) to rapidly develop the software. An individual programmer could complete the coding of this product however, FoodFun is interested in launching the product fast therefore they will employ multiple programmers to speed the process up.
- Eight computer workstations, including one server. Seven of the stations will have Microsoft Office, one of them will have QuickBooks Pro. Three networked laser printers.
- A broadband Internet connection.
- Office cubicle furniture for seven employees.
- Seven extension telephone system.
- Copier and fax machine.
- Lunch room furniture and appliances including a refrigerator and microwave.
- Shipping materials including boxes, scales, etc.
- Promotional materials.
|Start-up Expenses to Fund||$22,500|
|Start-up Assets to Fund||$222,500|
|Total Funding Required||$245,000|
|Non-cash Assets from Start-up||$9,000|
|Cash Requirements from Start-up||$213,500|
|Additional Cash Raised||$0|
|Cash Balance on Starting Date||$213,500|
|Liabilities and Capital|
|Accounts Payable (Outstanding Bills)||$0|
|Other Current Liabilities (interest-free)||$0|
|Additional Investment Requirement||$0|
|Total Planned Investment||$145,000|
|Loss at Start-up (Start-up Expenses)||($22,500)|
|Total Capital and Liabilities||$222,500|
|Research and Development||$0|
|Total Start-up Expenses||$22,500|
|Other Current Assets||$0|