Gaming Futures, LLC
Gaming Futures, LLC, provides Windows® application development/support, PlayStation2® development, XBox® development, 2D and 3D art and visual effects, and project guidance. Gaming Futures is a game development studio formed by veterans of Modicum On-Line and Axiomatic InterRational. As developers of the best-selling and critically acclaimed “DreæmWhyrks” series, Gaming Futures’ talented core team members have produced five titles together, and have individual experience with dozens more. Gaming Futures is committed to creating high-quality, innovative, successful games and software.
We offer the following:
- Game concepts and development for PC, PS2®, XBox®, Pocket PC®.
- Game platform ports: PC/PS2/XBox/Game Boy®.
- 2D and 3D art, programming, libraries to spec.
- Interface design and software enhancement.
- Cohesive, talented development team with years of experience shipping products together.
- Proven track record: DreæmWhyrks series has over 3 million units sold to date.
- On time and on budget shipping.
The company is forming out of the ashes of Axiomatic InterRational which shut down last June. Gaming Futures is the core group of the last DreæmWhyrks project at Axiomatic. The DreæmWhyrks line has shipped over 3 million units. The production team has four years of successful product development as a team. Individually, the group has over 30 years of experience and has contributed to over 40 software products.
Bill Kerl, Project Manager for Gaming Futures, believes the company is well positioned to be a valuable resource to gaming companies that are seeking cost-effective ways to implement a gaming design mission that will meet projected completion dates. One of the greatest obstacles is the ability of the production team to perform without wasted effort and resources. Gaming Futures has a documented history of completing its projects under budget and on time.
Currently, the company has been successful in acquiring three contracts with the following companies:
- Clear Mountain Productions
- Weaver Farm, Inc.
Note: Windows®, PlayStation2®, PS2®, Xbox®, Pocket PC® , and Game Boy® are registered trademarks of their respective corporations.
Gaming Futures’ objectives are as follows:
- Achieve sales goal of $200,000 during first year of operation.
- Achieve a customer base of 40 companies.
- Increase sales by 15% during the second year of operation.
The mission of Gaming Futures is to provide the highest quality service through the development of innovative, exciting products to the interactive entertainment industry.