Todd, West, and Associates
Strategy and Implementation Summary
Todd, West, and Associates will focus on companies utilizing Symbol and CDS wireless ADC products to manage their inventories. The targeted customer will have ten or more warehouse staff members using ADC wireless systems.
Initially, the company will receive 80% of its clients through Symbol and CDS outsource referrals. The remaining 20% will come from direct marketing.
Over the past five years, both Mary and John have built an extensive network of contacts with companies utilizing wireless ADC products. Todd, West, and Associates will market its services directly to these companies.
After its first three months of operation, the company expects to begin to receive installation contracts from new customers.
5.1 Competitive Edge
Todd, West, and Associates will sustain its competitive advantages to steadily gain market share. The first advantage is based on extensive knowledge of Symbol and CDS wireless ADC products. The second advantage is an established network of contacts among numerous companies that utilize wireless ADC products.
Todd, West, and Associates’ competitive edge is the five years Mary and John have spent installing Symbol and CDS wireless ADC systems. Both have excellent reputations with customers for quality work and effective communication skills. These established relationships create a trust bond that is significant when it comes to generating new referrals.
5.2 Sales Strategy
Todd, West, and Associates estimates that about 80% of revenues will come from outsourced clientele and 20% from new business. Over the next three years, Todd, West, and Associates estimates that new business will grow to eventually constitute 40% of revenue.
5.2.1 Sales Forecast
The following is the sales forecast for the next three years.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Symbol and CDS Customers||$283,377||$310,000||$330,000|
|Direct Cost of Sales||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3|
|Symbol and CDS Customers||$0||$0||$0|
|Subtotal Direct Cost of Sales||$0||$0||$0|