JTB Industrial Sales
This plan provides detailed investor information and includes the basic strategic business plan information necessary for initial establishment and operation of: JTB’s Industrial Sales Division. The following sub-plan outlines all aspects of the Industrial Sales Division only. JTB Industrial Sales, Inc. is one of three sub-corporations of JTB Technologies, Inc., a holding company. It will be formed in February of this year in Richfield, Louisiana as a corporation under the Laws of the Commonwealth of Louisiana.
JTB’s Industrial Sales Division will distribute top-quality Industrial-related products and services to local and national clients in the Automotive and Aerospace Industries, Primary Metals and Machining Industries, Mining and Contractor Industries, and in the Military and Governmental procurement sector. JTB Industrial will partner with many manufacturers throughout the U.S to bring our clients additional support services and specialty products to support their ongoing manufacturing or purchasing needs. To maximize profitability, JTB Industrial Sales will be be located with the other JTB divisions, providing access to our industrial Products and Services Division’s equipment and staff to help service our clients’ needs.
The management team responsible for the Industrial Sales Divisions development and hands-on-management of the daily operations are Mitchell and Rachel Jeremy. In addition, a team-oriented and customer-focused staff of 3 will support the management team. JTB, Industrial Sales, Inc. will retain the services of a CPA firm to perform professional company audits, prepare taxes and payroll, and serve as a business consultant to assist in setting achievable long-range strategic goals.
Based on the current prices in the industrial distribution market, JTB Industrial Sales has the potential of making $325,000 within the first eighteen months of operations. With good management, a revenue growth of approximately 24% percent is expected. The projected ratios at the end of Fiscal Year 2 are quite solid.
The equity for each investor will be based on his or her investment. An in-depth look at Ratios can be found in the Financial Plan section, below.
Ways to minimize risk factors to JTB’s Industrial Sales Division success include:
- Obtaining sufficient capital to properly fund the project to completion.
- Maintaining a lower than projected overhead, which increases the bottom line profit. Multi-skilled personnel will be employed, management will provide a continual training program will ensure they deliver consistent superior service, as customer satisfaction is a high priority goal to developing the business.
- Building a sufficient customer base. An excellent location has been determined by demographics, and an aggressive marketing program by a full-time employee will ensure desired results.
- Establishing community involvement to demonstrate how the business will contribute to a better quality of life. Community projects using the company facilities will be developed to help civic groups obtain their financial goals. School, church, and other groups will be welcomed to reach out to the company and its employees for fundraiser and other activities.
JTB Industrial Sales will distribute and support only the highest quality services and products. With this as our primary mission, we will work closely with our valued clients to establish solid business relationships within the local Louisiana market, and in the national market as well. Today’s market requires new approaches to marketing and client satisfaction.
Today’s client is seeking the most cost-effective alternatives while expecting the best possible products and services from its vendor base. JTB’s mission will be to provide all of the above to the Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial marketplace.
The primary objectives for our target markets are as follows:
- Integrate our distributed products and services into the industrial distribution market.
- Resell products and services offered by our manufacturing partners as an industrial distributor.
- Utilize technology software and websites to gain market share.
For many years, we have seen a niche in helping businesses with their production processes, external job costing, and expediting the purchasing of industrial supplies. Our plan calls for these services to be handled in a one-on-one fashion, wherein the client’s criteria for using the various products are reviewed, then a recommendation and a quotation is made by our Sales staff.
JTB’s Industrial Sales Division will be a base partner in the JTB network as well, and will also use this network to promote our products and services throughout our industrial partners. Utilizing our custom marketing and order processing systems, our compatibility for order processing and information processing will be greatly increased.
This technology will facilitate many typical tasks, allowing us to place requests to vendors and accept requests from customers simultaneously. As with many larger corporations requiring EDI for purchases, JTB will easily extend larger clients inventory, order tracking, and engineering information. JTB Industrial Sales will be able to promote products and service to all of its customers in the Louisiana market, and nationally as well.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Seasoned management with over twenty five years of business experience in the Industrial Distribution and Tooling industries.
- Focused and well defined long range goals for longevity. Plan is developed to allow flexibility and growth.
- Strong project management staffing with extensive prior Engineering experience providing clients with product and service support in an industrial setting.
- Strong marketing goals with niche products and services, targeted services and products delivered with unique marketing approaches.
- Very low internal development costs at startup.
- Previous base of quality external support vendors available to build on, with over twenty years of industry contacts to work with, in both the purchasing of quality products, and also in the marketing of our own products.