The expansion of the Dark Roast Java concept will be managed by Ned Powers-Sebastiane and Victor Lubitsch, with assistance from our outside support team.
Ned has more than 35 years experience in marketing/sales with special expertise in the retail sector.
- President of Powers-Sebastiane Advertising & Public Relations. Founded 1982.
- Owner/founder of Pan National Motor Tours.
- Sr. VP/Chief Creative Officer at ******.
- President/General Manager of ******.
- VP/Director of Marketing & Advertising at ******.
- VP/Chief Marketing Officer at ******.
- VP/Creative Director and Team Leader at ******.
Ned Powers-Sebastiane will be responsible for the site development, construction supervision, equipment ordering, marketing/PR, website design/development and government issues. Ned is a graduate of the Specialty Coffee Association's training program for coffeehouse operation and management.
Victor has more than 25 years experience in business and selling. He has been a motivational speaker and image consultant as well.
- President/CEO of the Pleasantville Chamber of Commerce, 2000 - 2003.
- Founder/Owner of Specialty Agency, 1980 - 1991.
- State Business Man of the Year.
- Owner/founder of Brilliant! Idea company.
- Director of Placement, Local Business College.
- Top recruiter at ****** Company.
- Top recruiter at ******.
Victor will be responsible for staffing, menu development, training, product ordering, interior design and accounting supervision. Victor is a graduate of the SCAA coffeehouse management program and recently attended several training seminars at Coffee Fest 2003.
*Confidential and proprietary information omitted from this sample plan.
7.1 Personnel Plan
The personnel plan is included in the following table.
It shows the owners' salaries, a full-time manager's annual salary, eight part-time salaries for espresso servers and a part-time bookkeeper and/or website supervisor.