Frank Jones, the founder and driving force of Beanisimo Coffee will be the main component of the management team. Frank received his Bachelor of Arts and MBA from Willamette University. Frank has worked as a barista at several different coffee houses, and with an Italian master roaster who took him under his wing and showed him all aspects of the business. After one year in Italy Frank returned to the states and began to work on a business plan for a coffee roasting company.
7.1 Personnel Plan
Responsibilities within Beanisimo Coffee will be delegated as follows:
- Frank: Business development, some accounting, some sales, and roasting.
- Sales manager: This person is responsible for the sales effort and will be the account manager for all of the accounts initially and will develop new sales accounts as well.
- Sales: As the business grows a sales person will be hired for account management responsibilities as well as some new sales development.
- Shipping: One person will be hired for the position of shipping and delivery. For delivery within the Willamette River Valley, deliveries will be made by the company vehicle. Other shipments that are of greater distance from Beanisimo Coffee will be sent via UPS. This position will coordinate all aspects of order fulfillment.
- Support staff: This position will employ initially one person in a capacity of supporting operations in a multitude of ways based on need. At times they will help support production and shipping.
- Administrative support: This position will help with some of the accounting activities as well as other administrative support functions.